Wargame: Global Crisis

User avatar
horsman
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri 26 Apr 2013 20:52
Contact:

Re: Wargame: Global Crisis

Postby horsman » Tue 21 Jul 2015 00:53

rex88 wrote:since the data files can't be done separately by multiple people, so sadly you have much slogging cut out for you...

i could however do some low-end slave labor, such as compiling a spreadsheet for indices 81, 89, or the turret ones... mostly 81

if you don't have one of those already, i can make one and maybe make your life slightly easier - i just need a tentative list of the units you are thinking of changing


Thanks for the offer but for now it's gonna be easier for me to make the changes solo, however once i get to work on redoing all the nations i may require some assistance just to get past all the tedious c***
Don't mind my spelling I'm just dyslexic
Image

User avatar
The W:AB Noob
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4564
Joined: Fri 12 Jul 2013 22:29
Location: United States, Central Time Zone
Contact:

Re: Wargame: Global Crisis

Postby The W:AB Noob » Tue 21 Jul 2015 02:04

rex88 wrote:since the data files can't be done separately by multiple people, so sadly you have much slogging cut out for you...

i could however do some low-end slave labor, such as compiling a spreadsheet for indices 81, 89, or the turret ones... mostly 81

if you don't have one of those already, i can make one and maybe make your life slightly easier - i just need a tentative list of the units you are thinking of changing

If you want to do some tedious work, I have really tedious work the Sandbox Mod can use.
W:RD Sandbox Mod 5.4.2, the Final and Ultimate Patch Click -> Image

User avatar
rex88
Lieutenant
Posts: 1467
Joined: Sun 11 Jan 2015 12:18
Location: Land of Iced Cappuccino. Why buy a mattress anywhere else?
Contact:

Re: Wargame: Global Crisis

Postby rex88 » Tue 21 Jul 2015 02:18

The W:AB Noob wrote:
rex88 wrote:since the data files can't be done separately by multiple people, so sadly you have much slogging cut out for you...

i could however do some low-end slave labor, such as compiling a spreadsheet for indices 81, 89, or the turret ones... mostly 81

if you don't have one of those already, i can make one and maybe make your life slightly easier - i just need a tentative list of the units you are thinking of changing

If you want to do some tedious work, I have really tedious work the Sandbox Mod can use.


such as

PS: lemme just check what is the sandbox about
i dun want to just join in on a tank orgy with no population check

PPS: oh... wow... its... its big...
Image
Thanks to kiheerSEDMAN for making this signature.

User avatar
horsman
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri 26 Apr 2013 20:52
Contact:

Re: Wargame: Global Crisis

Postby horsman » Tue 21 Jul 2015 03:23

rex88 wrote:
PPS: oh... wow... its... its big...


Thats what she said :lol: :lol: :lol:

But yea if you want low level slave laber cant get much better than that
Don't mind my spelling I'm just dyslexic
Image

User avatar
The W:AB Noob
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4564
Joined: Fri 12 Jul 2013 22:29
Location: United States, Central Time Zone
Contact:

Re: Wargame: Global Crisis

Postby The W:AB Noob » Tue 21 Jul 2015 05:33

rex88 wrote:such as

PS: lemme just check what is the sandbox about
i dun want to just join in on a tank orgy with no population check

PPS: oh... wow... its... its big...

:lol:
Well if you're up for the challenge, task would be to delete all of the instances of PactUnitIds and create them into OtanUnitIds. It will take someone with really good motivation and willpower to do this, though...
W:RD Sandbox Mod 5.4.2, the Final and Ultimate Patch Click -> Image

User avatar
rex88
Lieutenant
Posts: 1467
Joined: Sun 11 Jan 2015 12:18
Location: Land of Iced Cappuccino. Why buy a mattress anywhere else?
Contact:

Re: Wargame: Global Crisis

Postby rex88 » Tue 21 Jul 2015 08:02

The W:AB Noob wrote:
rex88 wrote:such as

PS: lemme just check what is the sandbox about
i dun want to just join in on a tank orgy with no population check

PPS: oh... wow... its... its big...

:lol:
Well if you're up for the challenge, task would be to delete all of the instances of PactUnitIds and create them into OtanUnitIds. It will take someone with really good motivation and willpower to do this, though...


so, basically re-create 723 red units from the bottom-up?
i am guessing there is no way to just move or copy
Image
Thanks to kiheerSEDMAN for making this signature.

User avatar
horsman
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri 26 Apr 2013 20:52
Contact:

Re: Wargame: Global Crisis

Postby horsman » Mon 24 Aug 2015 14:12

Just a quick little update, since the DLC maps are under production and the latest update corrupted all my work :? I've decided to put this on hold untill the release of the map pack.

After release I'll try to get two nations updated one from both faction within the first week and hopefully keep that pace up untill I've finished the original 8 factions, at which point I'll start changes on fixed wing aircraft.
Don't mind my spelling I'm just dyslexic
Image

Return to “Modding”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests