Busan Pocket campaign revised

Zomba69
Master Sergeant

Busan Pocket campaign revised

Postby Zomba69 » Sun 26 Jul 2015 15:05

Hi guys,

I played a bit with Rogers BGM tool and here is result, my first BETA revised campaign :)

Changes:
ROK and USA (player) now get support from CAN and ANZAC vs NK (computer) and 1 CHI BG.
The campaign story-line is the same, but timeline is in 1990s and most of the BGs have equipment from 80s and 90s including prototypes (both sides).
Player has more units and more variety (but I did not work on realistic composition of BGs).
NK forces are increased in age, numbers, veterancy, cohesion and morale. Almost each BG gets at least some AA support and CVs. They should last much longer on the battlefield.

All of these should make battles and campaign more difficult, but still very playable as NK forces even in large numbers are no match to Player units. The battles should look now more like in ALB (with more units on the map and more destruction points you need to achieve for total victory). The ratio is 2.9:1 for computer and you should have fun to choose in which way you will destroy NK forces (but be careful for surprises).

Many thanks to Eugen, Rogers who made great BGM tool, W:AB Noob and Guggy for lot of useful advice around forum and creators of modding suite.

Let me know if you like it or if you find any bugs

EDIT: not sure how to make it work after new patch, maybe try to revert game to 610 version

Download
https://www.mediafire.com/?3z1u42q8f6rs6ug

Installation
copy NDF_Win.dat to
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wargame Red Dragon\Data\WARGAME\PC\430000610\" (or smth similar)
copy ZZ_Win.dat to
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wargame Red Dragon\Data\WARGAME\PC\430000587\430000609\"
Last edited by Zomba69 on Sat 7 Nov 2015 16:19, edited 1 time in total.

Butterless Toast
First Sergeant

Re: Busan Pocket campaign revised

Postby Butterless Toast » Sun 26 Jul 2015 19:09

Oh great, a modded harder version of Busan Pocket is something I've considered but never made myself. I always just made it even easier. :lol: I'll be downloading this to play tonight, thanks Zomba.

Guggy
General

Postby Guggy » Wed 29 Jul 2015 05:13

Awesome work, very nicely done :)

willie82
Private

Postby willie82 » Mon 17 Aug 2015 21:01

Nicely done!

But is it only me or did this screw up Sead´s plane?
seemes like they cant detect radar and fire at em even if they are being spotted?

Zomba69
Master Sergeant

Postby Zomba69 » Tue 1 Sep 2015 11:52

willie82 wrote:Nicely done!

But is it only me or did this screw up Sead´s plane?
seemes like they cant detect radar and fire at em even if they are being spotted?

Thanks

I did not make any changes in statistic. Maybe it is they are low on veterancy (and except Prowler not very efficient) and maybe because NK have lot ov non radar AA.

Return to “Modding”