Wargame: Ash and Shadows v2.47; ongoing APS update, Yugo upgrade

BATTLESTAR
Private

Re: Wargame: Ash and Shadows v2.34; Now with a Discord link + Polish and French language support. Turkey replaces Denmar

Postby BATTLESTAR » Thu 8 Feb 2018 18:33

Missings and wrongs in Turkish Army

1-) Our own sead flets its occurs by F4-E 2020 Terminator aircrafts (Modernized with help of İsrael. İt is like F-4 Kurnass I think .) İts armed with air to air and harm or Popeye missiles.

2_) F-16 som is not accuarete som is a stand off missile not glide bomb . Som equavlent and seems like konsberg nsm and we have glide bomb his name ligk producded by aselsan and jsow like bomb his name roketsan hgk . and jdam like name is roketsan kgk

3_) We have not as565 panther We are use for anti ship s-70 seahawk. But we make a indegedious light helicopter and his name is Tai 625 his look like harbin z-19 with normal aft rotor. And he can use cirit.

4_) We have not transport gunships. just we are use door gatlings and pkms in cougar and s-70's but we can rearm s-70's with turkish cirit guided 70 mm missiles and umtas atgm's with tai t-70 project. its will be like battlehawk

5_) we are generally use mi-8's without rocket pods just for transporting in gendermaire forces.

6-) Our Leopard 1t volkan not have a visual diffrences from orginal leoard 1a3 . And maybe his design can useble for leopard 2 ng because leopard 2 ng look like him more than leopard 2a5

7-) Roketsan Rapier is will be a surface to air missile , Also we have indegedious air defence systems his name is hisar a (low range) is launcher like adats and hisar - o ( medium range ) his launcher like spyder and we buy s-400's with national subsystems from russia and we resarch ande developt abm missiles with aster program. And we have aselsan atılgan his m-113 tracked stinger system.

8-) We have not officall design of fırtına 2 but fırtına 1 look like a and turkish version of korean k9 thunder. And also we have truck based 155mm artilery his name is aselsan asya and he look like french ceaser. But it not in serial development yet. and we not use m109's generally change his m-110 artillery.

9-) Our t-122 sakarya's not look like that its generally looking like yugoslavian slrv m-77 oganj, we have guided versions of it also and we have 107 mm rocket artillery t-107 çnra his looks like yugoslavian m-94 plamen-s but we use it towed but youuu can add it with truck.

10_) We have 300 mm unguided and guided rockets his name is t-300 kasırga He use roket like 4x pl-03 300 mm rocket but his launcher almost same moba nsm launcher. and we have srbm his name is b-611 yıldırım and his launcher look like egypt-syria tochka srbm like.

11_) inf good but change ah-565's . and cougars not have 30 mm weapon like that.

12_) and we have 14 chinooks and this is usable for supply please add helicopter suply.

Spectre_nz
Warrant Officer

Re: Wargame: Ash and Shadows v2.34; Now with a Discord link + Polish and French language support. Turkey replaces Denmar

Postby Spectre_nz » Fri 9 Feb 2018 04:40

You already PM'd this to me, you don't need to double up when I don't do anything.

I'm simply not implementing any changes.

Turkey, in game, was built out of left over units from multiple nations and there were a lot of short cuts and work around.

The in game glide bombs function 'close enough' to how I would implement the Som. There just aren't any more missile instances to use.

The unusual armament on several of the helos is just a carry over of where they came from. The 30mm armed transports use weapon instances from other units that can't be altered without changing the base unit.

The fırtına 2 is just a rename of the Swedish Bakan, which was moved from the Swedish deck when I combined the Danish units into the Swedish deck and took a number of Swedish and Norwegian units out to build into Turkey - I then gave it a fictional name; fırtına 2, to illustrate this point.

BATTLESTAR
Private

Postby BATTLESTAR » Fri 9 Feb 2018 10:29

@Spectre

Bro , I send this here because you not a reply me about this message. I think before you not see the message in your inbox.

Spectre_nz
Warrant Officer

Postby Spectre_nz » Mon 12 Feb 2018 00:58

v. 2.35 up:

US Riflemen renamed to NATIONAL GUARD
Canadian Pathfinders given CG 3 anti tank weapon
USSR TOR SAMs improved
USSR T15 added to a coiple more troop choices
USSR Verba MANPADS cost reduced
Additional infantry choices added for Mechanized Oresund union
Canadian Javelin G/L cost buffed
ANZAC Anzbrams cost reduced 5 pts
New Skin for ANZAC recon Leopard tank
WAH-64 cost reduced
Leclerc AA accuracy improved
Low end M109 arty improved, supply costs reduced
Czech 3700supply Kolos cost increased

Thelodius
Private

Re: Wargame: Ash and Shadows v2.35; Now with a Discord link + Polish and French language support. Turkey replaces Denmar

Postby Thelodius » Tue 13 Feb 2018 23:06

Hey spectre, just had a question regarding the lore behind the US military in this mod still using the base UH-60A Blackhawk model, while countries such as South Korea get access to the L model. I'm not sure if the A is still currently in use in the US, or if it used in tandem with the L and the UH-60M. Why not give the US the UH-60L model Blackhawk? Is it a matter of balance?

Thelodius
Private

Re: Wargame: Ash and Shadows v2.35; Now with a Discord link + Polish and French language support. Turkey replaces Denmar

Postby Thelodius » Tue 13 Feb 2018 23:10

Eh, my bad, SK gets the UH-60P. Still, I'm just curious.

Spectre_nz
Warrant Officer

Postby Spectre_nz » Wed 14 Feb 2018 01:59

All the blackhawks are essentially the same. The difference in name is just so you can distinguish units from different nations on the battlefield.

Command0z
Private

Postby Command0z » Wed 21 Feb 2018 07:35

Hi specter I wanted to ask how I can increase the number of activation points within the game? I downloaded your mod a couple of days ago and have been enjoying it, but I want to enjoy the full extent of the new units without the decks limitation.

Spectre_nz
Warrant Officer

Postby Spectre_nz » Sun 25 Feb 2018 15:20

Do you know your way around the mod tools?

You'll have to open NDF win, everything.ndfbin and navigate to ID 356 TShowRoomDeckRuleManager

In there you can alter the base activation points for all decks and the bonus activation decks the various nations and coalitions get.

Madsniper
Private

Postby Madsniper » Fri 9 Mar 2018 08:41

Hello there, just wanted to say that this mod is absolutely fantastic!
Thank you for all the work you've put into Wargame.

I'm not sure if it's been suggested (I'm new to the forums), but I think an LAV-AD would be very cool for the US marines.

Return to “Modding”