Wargame: Airland Dragon

Sireyn
Master Sergeant

Re: Wargame: Airland Dragon

Postby Sireyn » Sun 6 Jan 2019 23:58

molnibalage wrote:How many ppl. use this mode generally? How easy is to find a game with the MOD?

There are several people that hang out on the Discord, but it seems that most people bounce around between mods. With the general population shrinking, most people I've encountered are willing to try a variety of mods (myself included). It's simple enough to use the Wargame Mod Installer to switch and not lose your decks.

As Airland Dragon is most suitable for PvE gameplay, it is niche, and therefore hasn't generated a dedicated community.

molnibalage
General

Postby molnibalage » Mon 7 Jan 2019 11:09

Sireyn wrote:
molnibalage wrote:How many ppl. use this mode generally? How easy is to find a game with the MOD?

There are several people that hang out on the Discord, but it seems that most people bounce around between mods. With the general population shrinking, most people I've encountered are willing to try a variety of mods (myself included). It's simple enough to use the Wargame Mod Installer to switch and not lose your decks.

As Airland Dragon is most suitable for PvE gameplay, it is niche, and therefore hasn't generated a dedicated community.

How is preventing the game joining to non modded lobby rooms with modded RD?

Sireyn
Master Sergeant

Postby Sireyn » Mon 7 Jan 2019 19:35

How is preventing the game joining to non modded lobby rooms with modded RD?

If I understand what you're asking, the game allows modded games to join unmodded ones, but there will be desynchronization. This is also prohibited by Eugen, so make sure you know who you're playing with. If you set up a public lobby that is modded, make sure it is clearly labeled and that anyone who joins understands what it means.

Return to “Modding”