How Do I Remove A Mod?

boynamedkelly
Private

How Do I Remove A Mod?

Postby boynamedkelly » Thu 26 Jan 2017 16:51

First of all, it gets confusing when only a few visual previews are given on a mod, and then in the installer it asks you to pick between two different versions of the same aircraft.

That said, the mods are amazing, I just ended up getting stuck with the desert version of the A-10 and I can't find any other mods of it to overwrite it with. Is there a way I can just remove the current desert mod version back to the original?

Zomba69
Master Sergeant

Re: How Do I Remove A Mod?

Postby Zomba69 » Thu 26 Jan 2017 17:52

boynamedkelly wrote:First of all, it gets confusing when only a few visual previews are given on a mod, and then in the installer it asks you to pick between two different versions of the same aircraft.

That said, the mods are amazing, I just ended up getting stuck with the desert version of the A-10 and I can't find any other mods of it to overwrite it with. Is there a way I can just remove the current desert mod version back to the original?

If you did not back up original files, just verify game data via Steam

HrcAk47
Colonel

Postby HrcAk47 » Thu 26 Jan 2017 18:01

Zomba69 wrote:
boynamedkelly wrote:First of all, it gets confusing when only a few visual previews are given on a mod, and then in the installer it asks you to pick between two different versions of the same aircraft.

If you did not back up original files, just verify game data via Steam

However, this will un-mod your entire game.
The SEAD never bothered me anyway.

SMB Yugoslavia Retexture Mod, now released, v.1.0

The W:AB Noob
Lieutenant General

Postby The W:AB Noob » Sat 28 Jan 2017 05:06

boynamedkelly wrote:That said, the mods are amazing, I just ended up getting stuck with the desert version of the A-10 and I can't find any other mods of it to overwrite it with. Is there a way I can just remove the current desert mod version back to the original?

I believe that you can download a grey A-10 here:
viewtopic.php?f=187&t=43906&start=30#p1017377
W:RD Sandbox Mod 5.4.2, the Final and Ultimate Patch Click -> Image

Return to “Modding”