Postby HrcAk47 » Sun 5 Feb 2017 00:20

Sgt._Pepper wrote:
XanderTuron wrote:
Capion wrote:Isnt the Armbrust ingame?

Caliber 67 mm (2.6 in)
Action Recoilless weapon
Effective firing range 300 m (980 ft)
Maximum firing range 1,500 m (4,900 ft)

Armbrust is not in game as it is not in service with any nation in game.

HrcAk47 will have to clarify, but I think T.O. actually could get it? AFAIK the Slovenian T.O. bought them, but I'm not sure if that would have happened had Yugoslavia not been about to break up.

Giving the Armbrust to Yugoslavia would probably be the ultimate "slap to the face" to certain people in this thread. :lol:

Aye, it's a possibility.

Slovenian TO even had G41s and Stingers at its disposal, kek. In 1991.

Pretty much all TOs had open arms to buy weaponry from wherever, however JNA hand-me-downs were usually the cheapest option.

Slovenia brought in quite a bit of unique stuff, like Ingram MAC-10s, whole spectrum of Heckler and Koch... and it was purchasing from 70s on. It even had weapon RnD just for TO, and that's how Gorenje MGV-176 was made, a SMG with 176 round mag and rate of fire of 1800 rounds/min :lol:
The SEAD never bothered me anyway.

SMB Yugoslavia Retexture Mod, now released, v.1.0

Akkku
First Sergeant

Re: Faustmann Balance Mod Announcement

Postby Akkku » Sun 5 Feb 2017 00:45

Razzmann wrote:
Akkku wrote:Yes, it is and it wouldn't be bad if it had 20 rpm like all the other disposible launchers and 2 HE.
https://www.pic-upload.de/view-23142111 ... r.jpg.html

So effectively a RPG-18? Sounds bad to me.

A lot of bad launchers would be good with 2HE, so I don't see why that would make the Armbrust suddenly so good.

There's no basis for giving 2 HE to most launchers, but there is for Armbrust, Matador and PzF3-IT*: adjustable heat war head
President of Eugen

HrcAk47
Colonel

Postby HrcAk47 » Sun 5 Feb 2017 00:46

Akkku wrote:
Razzmann wrote:
Akkku wrote:Yes, it is and it wouldn't be bad if it had 20 rpm like all the other disposible launchers and 2 HE.
https://www.pic-upload.de/view-23142111 ... r.jpg.html

So effectively a RPG-18? Sounds bad to me.

A lot of bad launchers would be good with 2HE, so I don't see why that would make the Armbrust suddenly so good.

There's no basis for giving 2 HE to most launchers, but there is for Armbrust, Matador and PzF3-IT*: adjustable heat war head

How about thermobaric warheads for RPG-7? Plop one in and you're set.
The SEAD never bothered me anyway.

SMB Yugoslavia Retexture Mod, now released, v.1.0

Eukie
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Eukie » Sun 5 Feb 2017 21:13

There's no reason for the Leopard 1A1NO to be renamed 1A1A2NO. 1A1NO is simply the designation for the Leopard 1A1A2's in Norwegian service.

axnone
First Sergeant

Postby axnone » Mon 6 Feb 2017 19:48

Now i'm no expert in modding, but I am curious about one thing: does modding means no “new” units added? and the results are just some different stat rerolls of existing units? So in the end do we still end up with 1900+ units or could we finally reach 2000 8-) ?

Because IIRC infantry in different transport count as more than one unit, then we see the SAS coming in wheels (finally......), is this new or is it that SAS is going to lose some helo transport options ?
二营长你他娘的PLZ-45呢,给我拉来!
Spoiler : :
A better Zhanshi`85(`90) for China!
RPG and\or price buff,Type 81 optional.
Dream come true?
:arrow: http://forums.eugensystems.com/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=59331#p1019327

Karenin
Sergeant

Postby Karenin » Mon 6 Feb 2017 22:52

axnone wrote:Now i'm no expert in modding, but I am curious about one thing: does modding means no “new” units added? and the results are just some different stat rerolls of existing units? So in the end do we still end up with 1900+ units or could we finally reach 2000 8-) ?

Because IIRC infantry in different transport count as more than one unit, then we see the SAS coming in wheels (finally......), is this new or is it that SAS is going to lose some helo transport options ?

Transport can be added, SAS will not lose anything (except the Modders wants them to).

Completly new units cannot be added (afaik, i dont know if its possible now with the updated modding suite etc).

nande
Lieutenant

Postby nande » Mon 6 Feb 2017 23:25

transport combinations don't affect the unit count in the armory. Both infantry and transport are only counted once

Coal143
Master Sergeant

Postby Coal143 » Tue 7 Feb 2017 00:21

Dev Diary #5

Hey everyone, It's been a few days but we're back with another Dev Diary, this time for NORAD. NORAD is in quite a good spot right now, and we did not want to change it very drastically as to alter their playstyle but rather give it some minor tweaks to increase it's range of strategic options and make some unit choices more of a trade-off.

NORAD is an excellent team deck, being very powerful at supporting it's allies and at forest fighting, though lacking in the capacity of fighting or defending deep town sectors. Even after the nerf of TH-495, the Canrifle + TH combo remains strong, and their forest fighting capability is further augmented by the CS and CEV.

NORAD plays like how we imagine USSR should play, not necessarily the most cost efficient fodder units, but with strong fire support and armor to make up for the deficit. We mostly aim to keep to how NORAD already is, while making going town-side a more viable option for them when necessary.

Our changes reflect this, with some the major ones including reverting Delta Force to their role of infantry grinders, making Navy Seals a more attractive option and the addition of the M2 Bradley COMVAT.

Sidenote (Atacms must die): The M270 Atacms has been re-rolled into an LRM, while we didn't believe the unit was broken, it was incredibly unfun to play against; especially for newer players. The Atacms fell into a strange area of the skill gap, newer and more inexperienced players would lose hundreds of points of units to something that they felt helpless to counter, while good players were able to easily dodge and avoid every shot, making it useless in high level play.

Spoiler : :

XanderTuron
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby XanderTuron » Tue 7 Feb 2017 00:44

Wait, you guys changed Canadian Rifles '85 from the C7 to the C1A1? I know that it makes them better at forest combat, but it's just, no. The C7 replaced the C1A1 in service in 1984, quite rapidly in fact. Asides from that, I like the changes, Deltas with M72A4 makes a lot of sense, and the LRM M270 gives NORAD a decent MLRS for effective saturation fire.
My mouth is moving, but nothing relevant is coming out. Also I cannot guarantee that my research is perfect or even remotely accurate.

I have low quality Wargame Red Dragon casts on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/XanderTuron

tgwEcho
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby tgwEcho » Tue 7 Feb 2017 00:58

Changes are reasonable, but I'm disappointed the aircraft tab was ignored.

Return to “Modding”