homerfcb
Lieutenant

Re: Faustmann Balance Mod Release V1.03

Postby homerfcb » Wed 15 Mar 2017 21:58

damoj wrote:
Hmmm... consider the following...
Spoiler : :
ALL THREE

There are enough Cobras that could easily fill these roles. There is need for three different variants of one unit. SEAD + AA on one unit would be a good thing, though. I believe Xeno could give us a loadout proposal that would be the best possible solution
The big nerf whiners thread, much controversal stuff, some suggestions and some more stuff, also with a big Patriot range explanation Just klick me, or go here viewtopic.php?f=155&t=48184

Mephistopheles
Sergeant First-Class

Re: Faustmann Balance Mod Announcement

Postby Mephistopheles » Tue 28 Mar 2017 00:27

Razzmann wrote:
FoxZz wrote:Other meaningfull changes could have been adding the Marder 2 to Deckunsgruppe, some price buff in the EC vehicle line, some plane tweaks (ex : rocket plane), some buff for the AMX30 line and price buff for the Leo 2 line.

We excluded base Panzergrenadiere from the Marder 2 exactly for the same reason why we did not open Deckugnsgruppe to it: We did not want the vehicle become too cheap in order to still have a reason for players to use the Marder 1 line.
AMX-30 line and plane tweaks are certainly very reasonable, but we wanted to focus on the more important changes for now. Stuff like this will certainly be reviewed once we have a rather balanced version so we can look more into these types of units and specializations.

Have you considered adding a second MG3 on the Fuchs APC or introducing a prototype version with Mk19 greandelauncher?

Fuchs are very often equipped with a second MG3 in the rear. This might compensate for the complete missing of a .50 cal.

Also Fuchs 2 are usually equipped with Addon "mission related" armor. Therefor an increase to 3 FV and 2 sidearmour would make sense

urogard
Colonel

Postby urogard » Sat 1 Apr 2017 17:19

Xeno426 wrote:
damoj wrote:6) Bring back the Sidewinder Cobra, or even complement the ARM one with it.

Thing is that both are kinda wrong. The AGM-122 or Sidewinder would be carried on the outboard pylon, where the TOW would be located. This would mean the only secondary weapon option would be rockets.

Not like anyone would ever be buying the supercobra for the tow

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Sun 2 Apr 2017 23:26

Well, I've downloaded the mod and played around in Deckgame a little. I'd like to try this mod out in game, but does anyone (besides Razz and crew) actually play it? I'm not at their level, but I'm above average in skill and I'm wondering if anyone else who isn't MLG would like to play together sometime.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Postby Xeno426 » Sun 2 Apr 2017 23:30

Yes, quite a few people play it. I highly suggest you join their Discord server to set up games.
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Sun 2 Apr 2017 23:34

Fade2Gray wrote:Well, I've downloaded the mod and played around in Deckgame a little. I'd like to try this mod out in game, but does anyone (besides Razz and crew) actually play it? I'm not at their level, but I'm above average in skill and I'm wondering if anyone else who isn't MLG would like to play together sometime.

People are searching for games pretty regularely, be it with or without mod: https://discord.gg/NJpxQX2

In case you don't know what discord is, it is basically like a mix between Skype and Teamspeak, even works in browser if you dont want to download it for your PC.

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Sun 2 Apr 2017 23:42

Razzmann wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:Well, I've downloaded the mod and played around in Deckgame a little. I'd like to try this mod out in game, but does anyone (besides Razz and crew) actually play it? I'm not at their level, but I'm above average in skill and I'm wondering if anyone else who isn't MLG would like to play together sometime.

People are searching for games pretty regularely, be it with or without mod: https://discord.gg/NJpxQX2

In case you don't know what discord is, it is basically like a mix between Skype and Teamspeak, even works in browser if you dont want to download it for your PC.

Yeah I know what it is, just gotta figure out where I buried my mic at.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

oceans
Sergeant Major

Postby oceans » Mon 3 Apr 2017 08:36

what about Su-25T-situation ? :D

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Mon 3 Apr 2017 11:54

oceans wrote:what about Su-25T-situation ? :D

No patch until the tournament is over to avoid issues that might arise that way.

oceans
Sergeant Major

Postby oceans » Mon 3 Apr 2017 17:31

Razzmann wrote:
oceans wrote:what about Su-25T-situation ? :D

No patch until the tournament is over to avoid issues that might arise that way.

how does it happen that there's no mention about this change in the patch log and players get to know about nerf of the unit's key parameter post factum, during the tourney?