Re: Faustmann Balance Mod Announcement

Postby FatRefrigerator » Tue 31 Jan 2017 17:29

I mean I guess if ALL the units are uber powerful then it's balanced, so hooray

molnibalage
General

Postby molnibalage » Tue 31 Jan 2017 17:39

another505 wrote:
molnibalage wrote:Just buff, and buff... RPG inf. ACC and range is beyond even worse and now RD gets and uber RPG weapon. 25 AP, 70% ACC at 1225 m range. Aham. Is more accurate than a guided ATGM.

This is insane... In ranked (or 1 v1 lobby) this unit is simply OP. It can kill any approaching inf outside of MG range and can kill and APC, only some IFV can case trouble. Even top tier tanks can be kill by spam this... What avail will have 0/6/4/0/0. If it will have general FIST team avail I can see where it leads this unit...

Molni, PF 98 is not just a RPG, it has an effective range of 800m irl with laser range finder , wind ballistic calculator and FCS

That box next to it holds all the calculation.
And not, its not OP, cause it has really short range, slightly more than Eyrx but low rof. and it deserves 3 HE in my opinion or at least 2 HE with napalm

1. I meant as modeld way in WG:RD. It does not suffer from long time between launch and hit and even after inf. team dies a shot RPG can hit the target while ATGM cannot. Also does not suffer from multipre rolls. These are issues ONLY in RD's system...

2. It does not matter that has rangefinder and computer it is a ballistic weapon, is not guided. Even is not guided is more accurate than a guided weapon in WG:RD even withot multipre rolls. This is just as funny saying a Hydra rocket is more accurate at 4 km as a SDB or AGM-65G in RL.

How could anybody thinks this is good...? :shock:

keldon
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby keldon » Tue 31 Jan 2017 17:39

I forgot to tell you, that Song'gun has a small spelling error.

It is Son'gun.
> Sources for tuning Red Dragons --- Sources for tuning Blue Dragons <
亲们!大国梦哦!
小钱钱,真心甜,鼓钱包,放腰间,大国梦,早日圆 。啷个哩个啷♪

Capion
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Capion » Tue 31 Jan 2017 17:40

I am not sure how this will work? I imagine everyone playing will need the mod, but how does it work with lobbies or 1v1?
In memoriam: Gebirgsfernmeldebataillon 210

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Tue 31 Jan 2017 17:41

Capion wrote:I am not sure how this will work? I imagine everyone playing will need the mod, but how does it work with lobbies or 1v1?

You can play with anyone as long as the other person also has this mod installed. I don't know how / whether that works with ranked as well, but I would not try it.

steppewolf
Second-Lieutenant

Postby steppewolf » Tue 31 Jan 2017 17:47

Excellent initiative, congrats! And also very nice to start with RD, certainly need some love.

That launcher's accuracy is probably too high tough. Romania had an 122 mm on on tripod for infantry bwt.

And 24 x 450 kg bombs a problem to be solved since there are no 250 AP bombs (as I found out) but it's an interesting load out.

Capion
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Capion » Tue 31 Jan 2017 17:49

Razzmann wrote:
Capion wrote:I am not sure how this will work? I imagine everyone playing will need the mod, but how does it work with lobbies or 1v1?

You can play with anyone as long as the other person also has this mod installed. I don't know how / whether that works with ranked as well, but I would not try it.

So basically everyone will need to get on your Discord (or other dedicated coms) to find team-mates and opponents? That would require some out-reach I imagine, otherwise it would be only relativly few (very good) guys. Not that I am complaining, I just would want to get into that.

Great initiative in any case. Looking forward to it.
In memoriam: Gebirgsfernmeldebataillon 210

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Tue 31 Jan 2017 17:51

Capion wrote:
Razzmann wrote:

So basically everyone will need to get on your Discord (or other dedicated coms) to find team-mates and opponents? That would require some out-reach I imagine, otherwise it would be only relativly few (very good) guys. Not that I am complaining, I just would want to get into that.

Well that's the problem with these mods in general. Ideally people will say it in the lobby title that they use the Faustmann mod, so that you don't have to arrange a match via discord every time.

How it works in practice will not be seen until there is a public version.

Mister Maf
Lieutenant

Postby Mister Maf » Tue 31 Jan 2017 17:57

What not to expect:
  • Your favorite unicorn unit

What to expect:
  • ZTZ-98
  • PF-98

I'm intrigued to see where this goes, but my dude, 70% accuracy?

realfakealex
Lieutenant

Postby realfakealex » Tue 31 Jan 2017 18:07

Mister Maf wrote:What not to expect:
  • Your favorite unicorn unit

What to expect:
  • ZTZ-98
  • PF-98

I'm intrigued to see where this goes, but my dude, 70% accuracy?

All you need is a ZTZ-98...

Return to “Modding”