Increasing squad size of infantry.

Jolly Rogers
Private First-Class

Increasing squad size of infantry.

Postby Jolly Rogers » Mon 5 Jun 2017 00:47

Wow this is very complicated. I've been trying to increase the squad size of the U.S light rifleman from ten to 15 man squads. I have the modding suite and understand it to a certain point. I know how to get to TuniteAu and Tunitebehavior and Tmodernwarfardamgemodule but I'm at a stone wall trying to figure out what instance the Light Rifleman is. TuniteAu does not seem to show the instance i need. Does anyone have experience in changing squad sizes?

throwaway
Lieutenant

Re: Increasing squad size of infantry.

Postby throwaway » Mon 5 Jun 2017 02:19

If you can't find light riflemen, your issue isn't with changing squad sizes exactly is it?

Go to TUniteAuSol. It has 2000+ instances, the rightmost button on the top right will let you search among them. Write AliasName in the first field of the search box, "light" in the second, press enter, should give some results, if not try other capitalization etc.

When you find the instance, you can navigate to its damage module from the Modules field. That will let you change its health. To change the number of men displayed by the game, you'll have to also change some var in the group behavior module. I don't remember it offhand but your post leads me to believe you know what you're looking for.

Jolly Rogers
Private First-Class

Postby Jolly Rogers » Mon 5 Jun 2017 03:35

Ive honestly tried everything. I can find everything you say. I just have no idea how to find out how to change the Light Rifleman from a squad of 10 to a squad of 15. I found the instance number as 17888? I clicked on the instance but I'm not sure what to do after that. How do I find the instance for light rifleman in the TModernWarfareDamageModuleDescriptor and TUniteBehaviourDescriptor to change the squad size? Ive been reading all over the forums but there is no definitive answer that I have found for this. if someone with more knowledge could assist me in this endeavor I would be very gratuitous.

The W:AB Noob
Lieutenant General

Postby The W:AB Noob » Mon 5 Jun 2017 15:07

W:RD Sandbox Mod 5.4.2, the Final and Ultimate Patch Click -> Image