The Replacing of Files for the BGM doesn't allow for Modded Political/Deployment Points?

Major_@Vance
Private First-Class

The Replacing of Files for the BGM doesn't allow for Modded Political/Deployment Points?

Postby Major_@Vance » Sun 15 Jul 2018 09:21

I've tried modding my campaign sessions w/both the modding suite and the Battlegroup Manager, but somehow, I can't get my Political and Battlefield Deployment points any higher. The most likely culprit was when I tried exporting and replacing the zz files in setting up Red Dragon for use of the Battlegroup Manager.

As in, copy-pasting the latest localization files in that zz.win thing and doing the export/copying covered here...
viewtopic.php?t=57483

Can anyone tell me how I can get around this, please?

Zomba69
Master Sergeant

Re: The Replacing of Files for the BGM doesn't allow for Modded Political/Deployment Points?

Postby Zomba69 » Fri 20 Jul 2018 13:17

Major_@Vance wrote:I've tried modding my campaign sessions w/both the modding suite and the Battlegroup Manager, but somehow, I can't get my Political and Battlefield Deployment points any higher. The most likely culprit was when I tried exporting and replacing the zz files in setting up Red Dragon for use of the Battlegroup Manager.

As in, copy-pasting the latest localization files in that zz.win thing and doing the export/copying covered here...
viewtopic.php?t=57483

Can anyone tell me how I can get around this, please?

You have to change them using modding suite. There are instructions at the top post: Index: List of Mods & Stuff for Modders