Hiding countries and units

Hans213
Private

Hiding countries and units

Postby Hans213 » Mon 27 Aug 2018 07:04

Hi,

I'm trying to make a deck building mod with only Team Yankee (desktop) countries and units.

My question is:
How can I simply make a mod where all the other (not Team Yankee) countries and units are hidden?

And when Battlefront made some new units I can simply unhide those.

Hans

Sireyn
Master Sergeant

Re: Hiding countries and units

Postby Sireyn » Fri 31 Aug 2018 12:28

I am not sure what you are asking. Are you sure you are talking about Wargame Red Dragon?

Hans213
Private

Postby Hans213 » Fri 31 Aug 2018 15:48

Sireyn wrote:I am not sure what you are asking. Are you sure you are talking about Wargame Red Dragon?

Yes It's about RD.
I modded some units and want to delete or hide all the other RD units. So when I'm in the Deck Building view I can only see my own modded units.
Is that possible? And how can I do that?

Sireyn
Master Sergeant

Postby Sireyn » Fri 31 Aug 2018 16:08

The most obvious answer is to unset the "ShowInMenu" on every unit's TUniteAuSol page, though this might be a big task depending on what you want.

You could try modifying the deck rules and remove the nations that do not have your modified units, though I have not attempted to do anything similar, so you will need to experiment yourself. TDeckAttributes holds all the deck type mappings and TShowRoomDeckRuleManager holds the valid deck combinations.

The W:AB Noob
Lieutenant General

Postby The W:AB Noob » Sun 23 Sep 2018 02:46

By far the easiest way to do this is to go to TDeckAttributes, MapFactionToCountry, and remove the countries you don't want. You don't have to mod TShowRoomDeckSerializer, TShowRoomNdfDeckManager, or any other table after this. IIRC your decks including those countries will disappear, so back you your profile before doing this. I'm actually surprised you didn't know this Sireyn since I'm pretty sure you're way better at modding than me at this point. :)
W:RD Sandbox Mod 5.4.2, the Final and Ultimate Patch Click -> Image