Unit Card Extraction

Andyy12345
Private

Unit Card Extraction

Postby Andyy12345 » Mon 12 Nov 2018 01:50

Does anyone know how to extract unit cards from the game files? I have read a few posts about it being in the ZZ_4.dat file of the game's most updated folder. I have located the file but I have trouble opening it. What application should I use to open and extract the files and save the unit cards? I know nothing about coding I have no idea where to even begin. Please Help. :cry: :cry: :cry:

The W:AB Noob
Lieutenant General

Re: Unit Card Extraction

Postby The W:AB Noob » Fri 30 Nov 2018 07:47

Andyy12345 wrote:Does anyone know how to extract unit cards from the game files? I have read a few posts about it being in the ZZ_4.dat file of the game's most updated folder. I have located the file but I have trouble opening it. What application should I use to open and extract the files and save the unit cards? I know nothing about coding I have no idea where to even begin. Please Help. :cry: :cry: :cry:

First in WMS settings, select an export destination. Then go to the appropriate ZZ_4.dat, and raw export common_interface.ppk. Open the ppk in WMS and then find the image you want (with the extension .tgv). Once you select that, do an image export (looks like a picture frame). See step 4 of this guide for some pictures: viewtopic.php?f=187&t=57093#p925356
W:RD Sandbox Mod 5.4.2, the Final and Ultimate Patch Click -> Image