The problem when I save changes in Modding suite

yuri7086
Private

The problem when I save changes in Modding suite

Postby yuri7086 » Fri 29 Mar 2019 19:11

Hi everyone,I meet a problem during the process of using Modding Suite.When I press "Save Change back" buttom and want to save all my changes, Modding Suite reminds me that "Saving interrupted——Did you start Wargame before I was ready?" .But it is weird that I didn't started Wargame before open the Modding Suite or during the modding. I know that there are a lot of modding experts in this forum. Does anyone know what happen and how to solve this problem ? Thanks a lot~~~
Attachments
Picture.JPG
Picture.JPG (117.28 KiB) Viewed 361 times

Sireyn
First Sergeant

Re: The problem when I save changes in Modding suite

Postby Sireyn » Sat 30 Mar 2019 07:33

Are you using the latest version of the Modding Suite? You can get version 0.9.0 here. It is also possible that the NDF you are editing was corrupted or that Wargame did not close properly and is still running in the background.

yuri7086
Private

Postby yuri7086 » Sat 20 Apr 2019 08:57

Sireyn wrote:Are you using the latest version of the Modding Suite? You can get version 0.9.0 here. It is also possible that the NDF you are editing was corrupted or that Wargame did not close properly and is still running in the background.

Hi Sireyn,thanks for your reply! According to your suggestion, I downloaded the newest version of Modding Suite, but it sitll can't save the change. And I tried to replace the old NDF file with new one. But it didn't take effect. I am sure that when I use modding suite, the game didn't run in the background, and I found that when I use Modding suite to make some change of Wargame Airland Battle, the change also can't be saved. Did you know why it happen and how to deal with this problem. If there is no way to deal with this problem,is there any tools like Modding suite to make changes for Wargame Red Dragon? Thanks a lot~~

Sireyn
First Sergeant

Postby Sireyn » Sun 28 Apr 2019 01:31

yuri7086 wrote:Hi Sireyn,thanks for your reply! According to your suggestion, I downloaded the newest version of Modding Suite, but it sitll can't save the change. And I tried to replace the old NDF file with new one. But it didn't take effect. I am sure that when I use modding suite, the game didn't run in the background, and I found that when I use Modding suite to make some change of Wargame Airland Battle, the change also can't be saved. Did you know why it happen and how to deal with this problem. If there is no way to deal with this problem,is there any tools like Modding suite to make changes for Wargame Red Dragon? Thanks a lot~~

Hey, sorry for the late reply. If I was in your situation, I would revalidate the game's files through Steam. You should then make a copy of the latest NDF_Win and try to edit that with the latest version of the Modding Suite. Running the Modding Suite as admin may help, depending on how your PC is set up.

Return to “Modding”