[Tools] for server admins

Shifu
Lieutenant General

[Tools] for server admins

Postby Shifu » Mon 11 Apr 2016 18:41

Note, following tools are created by the community for the community. They are not officially approved, tested or anything. Use at your own risk!
@authors: Huge thanks for your amazing work.

################################################################################

RCON* clients:

Other stuff:

*) If you don't know what RCON is: RCON is a protocol providing you the ability of remote server administration. Above linked RCON clients basically allow you to connect to your server and change the settings and more without needing to start Wargame.

Information: Lists are sorted alphabetically, author of the topic/tool in brackets behind the tool name.

################################################################################

FAQ

Q: Why does some feature/the tool not work?
A: I don't know, ask the respective author. Or create your own tool, use another .. ouch, the possibilities ;)

Q: Which tool is recommended by Eugen Systems?
A: Eugen Systems does not recommend any specific tools. Pick whatever you like most, try out various tools..

Q: Why do we have that list instead of the sticky topics we used to have before?
A: Because there were too many sticky topics. I think it's easier to browse this subforum now.

Q: Some tool in the list is sooo outdated and does not work at all !!
A: I'm not constantly verifying the tools and their functionality, so if there's anything, just drop me a Private Message and I'll take the necessary steps.

Q: Other problems/Questions regarding the list or forum
A: Just drop me a PM.
I'm currently running short on time. Hence, it takes some time until I respond. In urgent cases, consider contacting another mod.
Forum rules | A Forum's guide. | Tech Support Posting instructions & Tech FAQ

DarkRyder
Corporal

Re: [Tools] for server admins

Postby DarkRyder » Mon 3 Oct 2016 18:37

I hope i speak for all authors here.

Are you guys releasing new 10vs10 map in DLC, or will there be another update?
Can we get the new mapID in advance for Israel DLC so we can update our RCON clients?

Thx

Alex White
Corporal

Re: [Tools] for server admins

Postby Alex White » Mon 14 Nov 2016 11:41

Hello ..

AW's WRD Rcon has been released. New map and some features. ;)

And I'm working on a system to keep the lastest parameters...