split and regrouping units can prevent attack from SA type multi-role fighter

hjs822
Private

split and regrouping units can prevent attack from SA type multi-role fighter

Postby hjs822 » Sun 6 Jan 2019 15:52

This is not what developers meant to be...
Should be corrected by develpoers?? or Just AP cluster bombers, f&f multi-role fighter could be answer? (I don't know F&F ignore this shitty problem)

In games, lots of players gather 2 or 3 tanks (high tier or some expensive MBTs) in one group.
When enemy multi-role agm fighter attack them, they just split that group so, Fighter lost its target so don't attack...
Just repeat to split and regroup they can save their MBTs or something...

Screw this

Danny_CZ
Private

Re: split and regrouping units can prevent attack from SA type multi-role fighter

Postby Danny_CZ » Sun 3 Feb 2019 17:34

hjs822 wrote:This is not what developers meant to be...
Should be corrected by develpoers?? or Just AP cluster bombers, f&f multi-role fighter could be answer? (I don't know F&F ignore this shitty problem)

In games, lots of players gather 2 or 3 tanks (high tier or some expensive MBTs) in one group.
When enemy multi-role agm fighter attack them, they just split that group so, Fighter lost its target so don't attack...
Just repeat to split and regroup they can save their MBTs or something...

Screw this

I can confirm this, it is annoying, also not the best spot to post it.

Sam Coles
Private

Re: split and regrouping units can prevent attack from SA type multi-role fighter

Postby Sam Coles » Wed 27 Feb 2019 10:24

Isn't it better to attack them with a smaller calliber? In that case they'll be unable to split in time. That's just my humble opinion.

Return to “Tips & Tutorials”