=GLOBAL ESCALATION= (BETA) CAMPAIGN SCENARIO 1 APPLY NOW!

BadKMWPotato
Private

=GLOBAL ESCALATION= (BETA) CAMPAIGN SCENARIO 1 APPLY NOW!

Postby BadKMWPotato » Sun 22 Oct 2017 01:19

ALERT STATE: POSTOIANNAIA (Registration)
There are 6 free Commander seats available:

1. Supreme Commander of Mongolian People's Army
2. Deputy Commander of Mongolian People's Army
3. Deputy Commander of Mongolian People's Army
4. Supreme Commander of People's Liberation Army
5. Deputy Commander of People's Liberation Army
6. Deputy Commander of People's Liberation Army

Commander Registration requirement:
Good Wargame knowledge and experience.

Where to apply? - PM me on Eugen Forum (BadKMWPotato) or Reddit (BadKMWPotato)
How can I apply? - Write on PM which position you would like to take and your steam profile.
When will the application period end? - 27th October 1100 CET
When will the event start? - First movement on strategic map should be done before 1st November 0000 CET
What do I have to do as a commander? - After the application process, all commanders will receive briefing and guidelines
What is the difference between Supreme Commander and Deputy Commander? - In process of deciding the movement on strategic map, the Supreme Commander will have the final decision. But please talk with other commanders, before a decision is made.
Is there any award or price? - Until now, I plan it to make it a community event to gather together people to play in order to keep Wargame alive. However every event will be reordered detailed, so you might get the winner title/tester title/etc. About price, there might be some in future, but I'm afraid at this point it's to early to talk about it.
Will I be informed when I want to participate as a normal player? - Yes the movements on the strategic map will be updated on public thread and constantly with battle appointment and application info etc.

Overall concept about Global Escalation can be found here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/wargame/commen ... on_plan_i/

However there are few changes to the original BETA plan.
1. Commanders are no longer the only ones playing. As already mentioned in SCENARIO I guideline, other player can apply when a battle appointment is made between the teams.
2. Each Unit on the map represents a deck, which means: In case of 2 units vs 2 units, availability for the combat will be 2 vs 2 match.
3. Commanders are restricted to play only on one team, however other free players are allowed to play on every side.
4. Since application for playing the event will be a constant process, please check the forums in certain terms. Application period will be never shorter than 2 days.
5. For reddit users: I will constantly update and link everything.

Final words
I am very excited how this will work out. Please play fair and don't abandon a running match.
Everything is BETA, please don't hesitate to ask questions or give feedback.
Now, dear Wargame fans and players, don't hesitate to play and enjoy.

Let's start the WARGAME.
Attachments
scenario final low.jpeg
scenario final low.jpeg (693.3 KiB) Viewed 1032 times

timy
Private

Re: =GLOBAL ESCALATION= (BETA) CAMPAIGN SCENARIO 1 APPLY NOW!

Postby timy » Sun 22 Oct 2017 17:58

It's lok nice

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Re: =GLOBAL ESCALATION= (BETA) CAMPAIGN SCENARIO 1 APPLY NOW!

Postby Shifu » Sun 22 Oct 2017 19:12

I've moved the topic here and made it sticky for 3 days. This is to increase visibility, I'll move it back to its correct place afterwards.
I'm currently running short on time. Hence, it takes some time until I respond. In urgent cases, consider contacting another mod.
Forum rules | A Forum's guide. | Tech Support Posting instructions & Tech FAQ