Who can enter?
every team is welcome to participate, but NO Starting HERO RUSH
1st place: 50$ for each
2nd place: 25$ for each
3rd place: 10$ for each
Registration will be from 07/08/2017 to 16/08/2017 JST.
The tournament will start on 18/08/2017 and end on 03/09/2017 JST.
Timezone : https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ... =33&p4=166
challonge url: http://challonge.com/ja/sm5l2l30
1. 2000 starting points, medium income, 40 minute time limit and 500 conquest points.
2. The game mode will be 2vs2 Conquest
3. Any faction/side can be chosen. Blue vs. Blue, Red vs. Red, or confrontation are acceptable.
4. No tactical outplaying (Starting helo rushing)
5. Organisers have the right to disqualify any competitor in any situation if deemed to be unsportsmanlike behaviour, abusive or
missing from action.
6. Maps will be determined by veto, maps available for play are any of the listed.
7. Game will be a best of 3.Finals will be a best of 5.
8. To schedule a match, both participant players must acknowledge the match.
9. It is recommended that each player take a screenshot of the agreed upon time.
10. If a player does not show within 30 minutes of the agreed upon start, a win will be awarded to the player that showed up with
sufficient evidence. The player that shows up may allow a rescheduled game.
11. The team on the top of the bracket make game room and start veto. Maps will be vetoed down alternately until 3 maps are left.
The team at the bottom of the bracket chooses one of these remaining maps to play in the first match and has to declare their
deck first. This will be done the other way around for the 2nd match (team at the top of the bracket chooses a map of the 2
remaining ones and declares deck first). For the third match it will be done like in the first one.
12. Once factions and decks have been chosen, they may not be changed.
13. To start the game, all players must select ready.
14. If a player drops from the match for any reason, the opposing player has the option to offer a re-start, otherwise it will be
considered forfeit and the dropped player loses the match.
15. If a player drops from the match before deployment is over, there must be a re-host.
16. All results must be reported to the judges immediately following the game. Replays must be uploaded to
http://rd.wargame.tools/#/replays and linked in the report
17. You must provide a steam profile link(with teammate), IGN, team name, and time zone when you register.The Organizer will
invite to steam tournament group.
18.You should use “In Game Name” when you register.
19.These rules will be updated for clarity as necessary.
Highway to Seoul(2vs2)
Hop and Glory
Another D-Day in Paradise
signed up teams(16/08):
1. Аниме -Tortique/IC-
2. Holy Church of KARAGOD -Kakya/MagusArcanus-
3. Faustmann -Faust/Razzmann-
4. to be decided -MrGhosty/Greyhound-
5. Steel Balalaika -Serega/Ml Aleksandr-
6. Meme team six -Blackwolf23/LeChevalierMal-Fait-
7. cyka blyat -lolrus/alcathos-
8. Eat a Goat -neko_panDA/Arty_NooB_Player-
9. ZHG -Firestarter/Patton-
10. The Stackbois -Dance Commander/Silent Specter-
11. Crypto-Papist New World Order -Mekvenner/TargetFixed-
12. All Helo No Skill -NickDaMan/Putin187-
13. RED[Chieftain] -Nicolae Ceausescu/Fidel Castro-
14. LosT -Lockeandload/Jimac20-