Bad feelings about the beta and patch suggest

Rubisco
Corporal

Bad feelings about the beta and patch suggest

Postby Rubisco » Sun 2 Aug 2015 15:53

Hello

I've tested the game during several hours and my impressions are so so.

First, the economic system is unnecessarily time consuming. Moreover, the fact that the deposits are depleted after some time makes the gameplay less interesting , and promotes strategies for speedy victory. In this goal, the player is helped by an overly dynamic gameplay, where all Units are way too powerful. Look at the SAS, for example, he can attack from a distance and make critical domages both tanks and the infantry. You have already seen that in an RTS? In addition, many units can both attack ground units and those in the air.

All this means that players will mainly adopt strategies completely cheated (exosoldats, catch, terminator, super weapons / aircraft) at the expense of more intelligent solutions, tactics and using a broad range of units.

Here are some areas for improvement that I would suggest:

- Nerf 30% of all units and technical damage

- Increase the resistance of the infantry, against attacks from vehicles

- Regarding resources, each drill can regenerate its resources up to 2 units every 5 seconds.

- In full prisons, allow the possibility for the player to choose three options:
-> Every minute, receiving 1000 oil units
-> Every minute, receiving 400 aluminum units
-> Every minute, receiving 200 rare earth units

- Snipers can no longer target the garrison units, unless they develop competence in the barracks (improved aiming; oil in 1000, 1000 aluminum)

- The infantry can not capture buildings, unless it develops a skill in the barracks (building capture; 500 oil, 750 aluminum)

- Increase by 33% the time required to capture a building.

- When asked a select group unit to capture a building, make sure that the following situation stops : one unit will move for capture and the others fire on the building.

USA:

- The hum-vee containing a marine can capture prisoners
- Increase of 50% cooldown of the B-2 Spirit
- Pass the cost of the machine gun nest at 400 oil units.
- The search for "projection Defense" now increase the cost machine gun nest oil by 200 units.

Chimera:

- Reduce by 30% the SAS's damage against vehicles
- Nerf by 30% the Terminator's damage agains air units
- Incrase the oil gain of the outpost at 10 units per 2 seconds.

I hope this thread will lead to an interesting discussion !

PS: sorry for my broken English, I try to improve myself.

Araton
Warrant Officer

Re: Bad feelings about the beta and patch suggest

Postby Araton » Mon 3 Aug 2015 18:58

Rubisco wrote:Hello

First, the economic system is unnecessarily time consuming. Moreover, the fact that the deposits are depleted after some time makes the gameplay less interesting , and promotes strategies for speedy victory. In this goal, the player is helped by an overly dynamic gameplay, where all Units are way too powerful. Look at the SAS, for example, he can attack from a distance and make critical domages both tanks and the infantry. You have already seen that in an RTS? In addition, many units can both attack ground units and those in the air.

All this means that players will mainly adopt strategies completely cheated (exosoldats, catch, terminator, super weapons / aircraft) at the expense of more intelligent solutions, tactics and using a broad range of units.

- Regarding resources, each drill can regenerate its resources up to 2 units every 5 seconds.

- In full prisons, allow the possibility for the player to choose three options:

- Snipers can no longer target the garrison units, unless they develop competence in the barracks (improved aiming; oil in 1000, 1000 aluminum)

- The infantry can not capture buildings, unless it develops a skill in the barracks (building capture; 500 oil, 750 aluminum)

- When asked a select group unit to capture a building, make sure that the following situation stops : one unit will move for capture and the others fire on the building.

USA:

- The search for "projection Defense" now increase the cost machine gun nest oil by 200 units.

Chimera:

Other than making MG nests cost more, I simply hate all of your other ideas. It would just make the game that you complain about even slower than it already is.

AndreB
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby AndreB » Mon 3 Aug 2015 20:08

SACRE BLEU!!!

That would make it super slooooooooooooooow.

szalami1
Sergeant

Postby szalami1 » Mon 3 Aug 2015 20:34

Rubisco wrote:Hello

USA:

Chimera:

I dont like this idea... dont make this game more slower pls! very very bad idea :D we need more faster game speed not more slower! man this is (ACT OF AGGRESSION) "AGGRESSION" dont make this game Act of Defension
<3f

ZxGanon
Sergeant Major

Postby ZxGanon » Mon 3 Aug 2015 21:02

szalami1 wrote:I dont like this idea... dont make this game more slower pls! very very bad idea :D we need more faster game speed not more slower! man this is (ACT OF AGGRESSION) "AGGRESSION" dont make this game Act of Defension
<3f

+1
Gather My Cartel Children The Father Of Superhinds Is Calling!

fujix
Sergeant First-Class

Postby fujix » Mon 3 Aug 2015 21:07

Rubisco wrote:- Reduce by 30% the SAS's damage against vehicles

You want to nerf the damage Chimeras AT infantry does to vehicles? Well sure that makes sense.

Rubisco
Corporal

Postby Rubisco » Sun 8 Jul 2018 13:45