First feedback

T-80U
Chief Warrant Officer

First feedback

Postby T-80U » Thu 14 May 2015 09:30

But not about the game. It's about site.
Chimera faction units feature Su-47 berkut with 3d model. But on the texture one can see "Ьеркут" instead of "Беркут". Fix it please, it's not red alert to feature such брэт жопа texts in mocked russian.

Grosnours
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: First feedback

Postby Grosnours » Thu 14 May 2015 10:33

Congratulations, you're the best placed to win the extremely disputed prize of the "most outlandish beta comment ever". It comes from a proud tradition, with the famous wrong Swedish license plate numbers (WALB) and the deadly important Korean road markings (WRD).

But beware, even though you're certainly sporting high chances to win the prize, other players will try and outdo themselves to top you. So what is going to be ?
The color of the face camo of the snipers ?
The position of a belt buckle ?
A bush tree growing the wrong leaves ?
The suspense is killing me....

GeneralGonzo
Command Sergeant Major

Postby GeneralGonzo » Thu 14 May 2015 10:49

Grosnours wrote:Congratulations, you're the best placed to win the extremely disputed prize of the "most outlandish beta comment ever". It comes from a proud tradition, with the famous wrong Swedish license plate numbers (WALB) and the deadly important Korean road markings (WRD).

But beware, even though you're certainly sporting high chances to win the prize, other players will try and outdo themselves to top you. So what is going to be ?

No Need to be rude!
Though his comment is a bit over the top, it´s better the guys are eager in Details than not care about it ! My 2Cents :D
every board needs a general !

Grosnours
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Grosnours » Thu 14 May 2015 11:24

The word you were looking for is "sarcastic". And "funny", naturally. 8-)
Rude is another kind of worm, you'll recognize it when you see it in my posts, I swear.

Not speaking for Eugen at all, texture issues, while noteworthy in theory, should be the very footnote of any buglist for this beta, except if the texture is so outrageously wrong it's unmissable for anyone. Gameplay-related matters and bugs on the other hand should in my opinion be on top of the said list.

Besides, there is quite a long a rich history about demands about changing a texture in the wargames games, and I'd recommend you to check what the UGBEAR policy is, for example.

ReverendSpecialK
Warrant Officer

Postby ReverendSpecialK » Thu 14 May 2015 14:01

Grosnours wrote:The word you were looking for is "sarcastic". And "funny", naturally. 8-)
Rude is another kind of worm, you'll recognize it when you see it in my posts, I swear.

Not speaking for Eugen at all, texture issues, while noteworthy in theory, should be the very footnote of any buglist for this beta, except if the texture is so outrageously wrong it's unmissable for anyone. Gameplay-related matters and bugs on the other hand should in my opinion be on top of the said list.

Besides, there is quite a long a rich history about demands about changing a texture in the wargames games, and I'd recommend you to check what the UGBEAR policy is, for example.

If your going to do something, do it right.
The Original, Narcissistic Yellow.
Image <-Click Here for More Info!

Narcissistic Black
Major

Postby Narcissistic Black » Thu 14 May 2015 23:39

ReverendSpecialK wrote:If your going to do something, do it right.

Because anything worth doing, is worth doing well.
The First Narcissist
Click signature to see Modification, Alpha Released. Try now.

smyljr
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby smyljr » Fri 15 May 2015 03:09

I would like to post a similiar texture issue, of the 3d model view, the strv2000 is not invisible.

Any word on that getting "fixed"?
:mid-match connecting(matchmaking), LoS bubble(Ruse), interchangeable loadouts, moving in formations different ranges for altitudes, 1$ price increments, tank/copter ecm, 5/6 weapon slots, and 10 player deathmatch nukemode

TachyonFlux
Private

Postby TachyonFlux » Fri 15 May 2015 06:33

Grosnours wrote:Congratulations, you're the best placed to win the extremely disputed prize of the "most outlandish beta comment ever". It comes from a proud tradition, with the famous wrong Swedish license plate numbers (WALB) and the deadly important Korean road markings (WRD).

I kek'd. 10/10 reply.

Return to “Act of Aggression”