How do you capture enemy field HQ

Coffee_Zombie
Chief Warrant Officer

How do you capture enemy field HQ

Postby Coffee_Zombie » Mon 18 May 2015 01:57

Had a game today and the enemy captured my field HQ in the first 5-10 minutes. He just took it over and that was it I was screwed.

TankHunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: How do you capture enemy field HQ

Postby TankHunter » Mon 18 May 2015 03:44

Coffee_Zombie wrote:Had a game today and the enemy captured my field HQ in the first 5-10 minutes. He just took it over and that was it I was screwed.

Marines and Deltas can capture HQs. You can also capture and sell refineries, making you cash some extra cash as well and denying it to the enemy, costing them another $1500. A smart player would capture your HQ AND Barracks, not allowing you to build infantry to retake the base.
"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everybody else, and nobody was going to bomb them [. . .] They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind."

Selkares
Brigadier

Re: How do you capture enemy field HQ

Postby Selkares » Mon 18 May 2015 13:30

Any infantry with "light" weaponry (i.e. Marines, sniper and Delta force) can capture any enemy building.

When selecting a unit you have a special command order that appears on the bottom right of the UI, it's a flag and is called "seize".
Whit that you can capture any enemy building and sell them (apart from the HQ, which can be captured but not sold)

Return to “Act of Aggression”