Feedback/Suggestion

BITS
Private First-Class

Feedback/Suggestion

Postby BITS » Mon 18 May 2015 19:57

Hello, first I want to thank you for the opportunity of participation in the Beta.
Sorry for my bad English. I hope it's sufficient understanding.

Then I leave some suggestions:

-Small Increase in speed of the infantry. They Too slow for the size of these maps.

-Increase In zoom. Please! You do not need much. But give us the option of a little altitude for those who wish.

-Adjustments in the size of aircraft.
I think are too big. Maybe it's because the zoom does not allow more height.

-Adjust the speed of the trucks (harvesters). They are very quick to a cargo truck not you think? Also need to improve the model.

-Reduction for maps 1x1 2x2. They are too big to disturb the dynamics of the game.
I also noticed that the maps have bastente urban areas. I would like more maps deserts.

-I like to build my foundations of classical form. Make a Central Command Excavadora and guide there to the desired area. Atuamente this is very bad. build a "heavy" vehicle (in HQ) that ran like a Formula 1 car?

- Please, less macro and more war!!

-I think unnecessary two different war factory. I must say that after practically build a T2, T1 loses its value.

-Please! where this technology tree? With the command and conquer generals, the generals have special powers to choose from arcordo to your need in battle.

-I will not go into the merits of the motion physics. I know it's a beta and you certainly know that several units need improve their movements to a look more realistic.

Finally, these are just a few suggestions from a big fan C & C Generals. (That plays to this day)
I mean that loved playing AoA this weekend.
I see great potential in it and has everything to be a RTS exelente!
you have enough time to work on adjustments and possible interesting modificaçãoes.
Dejeso much Good luck! and wait anxiously for new imformações in the near future!

Return to “Act of Aggression”