Public 1v1 Ladder

User avatar
TheRev
First Sergeant
Posts: 245
Joined: Sat 18 Jul 2015 17:02
Contact:

Public 1v1 Ladder

Postby TheRev » Wed 12 Aug 2015 14:17

Hi guy's,

So another little but of fun. Here is a link to a public 1v1 ladder, anyone can register and take part.
http://www.as2gaming.com/aoa-1v1-ladder/ (View ladder and register here)

Rules:
1. You may only challenge the person directly above you.
2. You have 48 hours to respond to a challenge, and 48 hours after that to play.
3. While inactivity and real life exists, it can also be used as an excuse, therefor if you can't play you drop down. (1 Place at a time)
4. Any disagreements, contact myself.
5. Use or provide your steam name so that you can be easily contacted, we also have teamspeak and a stream group.
6. All teams available, all maps available. (Any disagreement on either contact me)

Have fun.
Last edited by TheRev on Sat 15 Aug 2015 17:10, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
WarriorWounds
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon 7 Jul 2014 17:11
Contact:

Re: Public 1v1 Ladder, P.S. Can we have a tournament section for AoA?

Postby WarriorWounds » Thu 13 Aug 2015 03:19

I have a match scheduled tomorrow at 19:00 tomorrow with pizza-head, will be sure to report the results ^^.

User avatar
Megiddo
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 678
Joined: Thu 23 Jul 2015 22:57
Contact:

Re: Public 1v1 Ladder, P.S. Can we have a tournament section for AoA?

Postby Megiddo » Thu 13 Aug 2015 04:05

WarriorWounds wrote:I have a match scheduled tomorrow at 19:00 tomorrow with pizza-head, will be sure to report the results ^^.



May i respectfully suggest you provide us a replay of the match? :D

btw maybe you already planned to upload it on Gamereplays...
That's the saddest part of the story. I was getting used to think, after nearly three decades of its existence, that the word "Strategy" was the main cornerstone of the RTS genre and golden age.

szalami1
Sergeant
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun 17 May 2015 04:22
Contact:

Re: Public 1v1 Ladder, P.S. Can we have a tournament section for AoA?

Postby szalami1 » Thu 13 Aug 2015 04:42

TheRev wrote:Hi guy's,

So another little but of fun. Here is a link to a public 1v1 ladder, anyone can register and take part.
http://www.as2gaming.com/aoa-1v1-ladder/ (Click to register)

Rules:
1. You may only challenge the person directly above you.
2. You have 48 hours to respond to a challenge, and 48 hours after that to play.
3. While inactivity and real life exists, it can also be used as an excuse, therefor if you can't play you drop down. (1 Place at a time)
4. Any disagreements, contact myself.
5. Use or provide your steam name so that you can be easily contacted, we also have teamspeak and a stream group.
6. All teams available, all maps available. (Any disagreement on either contact me)

Have fun.

Uhm im not from hungry because im not Hungry but i from Hungary

User avatar
WarriorWounds
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon 7 Jul 2014 17:11
Contact:

Re: Public 1v1 Ladder, P.S. Can we have a tournament section for AoA?

Postby WarriorWounds » Thu 13 Aug 2015 05:15

szalami1 wrote:
TheRev wrote:Hi guy's,

So another little but of fun. Here is a link to a public 1v1 ladder, anyone can register and take part.
http://www.as2gaming.com/aoa-1v1-ladder/ (Click to register)

Rules:
1. You may only challenge the person directly above you.
2. You have 48 hours to respond to a challenge, and 48 hours after that to play.
3. While inactivity and real life exists, it can also be used as an excuse, therefor if you can't play you drop down. (1 Place at a time)
4. Any disagreements, contact myself.
5. Use or provide your steam name so that you can be easily contacted, we also have teamspeak and a stream group.
6. All teams available, all maps available. (Any disagreement on either contact me)

Have fun.

Uhm im not from hungry because im not Hungry but i from Hungary


your name makes me hungry

Megiddo wrote:
WarriorWounds wrote:I have a match scheduled tomorrow at 19:00 tomorrow with pizza-head, will be sure to report the results ^^.



May i respectfully suggest you provide us a replay of the match? :D

btw maybe you already planned to upload it on Gamereplays...


Yeah sure I'll upload it on here and on gamereplays if you like

User avatar
TheRev
First Sergeant
Posts: 245
Joined: Sat 18 Jul 2015 17:02
Contact:

Re: Public 1v1 Ladder, P.S. Can we have a tournament section for AoA?

Postby TheRev » Thu 13 Aug 2015 07:59

szalami1 wrote:Uhm im not from hungry because im not Hungry but i from Hungary


150% Stiggerzs fault :mrgreen:

User avatar
WarriorWounds
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon 7 Jul 2014 17:11
Contact:

Re: Public 1v1 Ladder, P.S. Can we have a tournament section for AoA?

Postby WarriorWounds » Thu 13 Aug 2015 17:44

Yo,

Alright so we both decided to get the matches out of the way early ^^,

Here are the games, Bo3, all were played on the valley map with no other rule restrictions.

AS2 1v1 Ladder Match Pizzahead #8 versus WarriorWounds #9

Game 1:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4sltco1ifqeqi ... arpl2?dl=0
Winner:
Spoiler : :
Pizzahead


Game 2:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/owqvx25pj6whw ... arpl2?dl=0
Winner:
Spoiler : :
WarriorWounds


Game 3:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6dp9tn7r3g4gg ... arpl2?dl=0
Winner:
Spoiler : :
WarriorWounds

User avatar
Megiddo
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 678
Joined: Thu 23 Jul 2015 22:57
Contact:

Re: Public 1v1 Ladder, P.S. Can we have a tournament section for AoA?

Postby Megiddo » Thu 13 Aug 2015 17:49

Thanks for sharing the replays :D

Spoiler : :
Gained a rank, gg
That's the saddest part of the story. I was getting used to think, after nearly three decades of its existence, that the word "Strategy" was the main cornerstone of the RTS genre and golden age.

User avatar
TheRev
First Sergeant
Posts: 245
Joined: Sat 18 Jul 2015 17:02
Contact:

Re: Public 1v1 Ladder, P.S. Can we have a tournament section for AoA?

Postby TheRev » Thu 13 Aug 2015 18:50

WarriorWounds wrote:Yo,

Alright so we both decided to get the matches out of the way early ^^,
.....


BTW the forum lets you upload files directly, just saying....

User avatar
WarriorWounds
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon 7 Jul 2014 17:11
Contact:

Re: Public 1v1 Ladder, P.S. Can we have a tournament section for AoA?

Postby WarriorWounds » Thu 13 Aug 2015 19:15

Oh, ok next time I will rev, sorry didn't realize haha, dropbox is pretty standard where I'm from for uploading stuffs.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests