RELEASE IS COMING!

ikalugin
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: RELEASE IS COMING!

Postby ikalugin » Mon 24 Aug 2015 15:10

My beard is still superior.
Spoiler : :
We need more missilez code for the missilez god.
Praslovan:
"Tactical Ikalugin inbound on this position in 10... 9..."

C&CIsDead
Staff Sergeant

Postby C&CIsDead » Mon 24 Aug 2015 15:43

Can you guys give a hard copy as a gift to those that pre ordered the game please :D.

Megiddo
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Megiddo » Mon 24 Aug 2015 16:34

Some of these extra boxes will surely fall in Eugen's "friends and families" hands before the official launch... strictly for testing and feedback purposes of course!

Dev work may appear as hard, stressful and time consuming for sure, particularly when fan hordes submerge you with expectations, disagreements and pressure from forums such as this one...but what blessed job extras!

Congrats on the game being "gold" guys :D

(P.S : Une Jolie blonde avec moins de barbe permettrait sans doute de meilleures retombées économiques. Quoique... :lol: )
That's the saddest part of the story. I was getting used to think, after nearly three decades of its existence, that the word "Strategy" was the main cornerstone of the RTS genre and golden age.

Salsifi
Warrant Officer

Postby Salsifi » Mon 24 Aug 2015 20:09

Megiddo wrote:Some of these extra boxes will surely fall in Eugen's "friends and families" hands before the official launch... strictly for testing and feedback purposes of course!

Dev work may appear as hard, stressful and time consuming for sure, particularly when fan hordes submerge you with expectations, disagreements and pressure from forums such as this one...but what blessed job extras!

Congrats on the game being "gold" guys :D

(P.S : Une Jolie blonde avec moins de barbe permettrait sans doute de meilleures retombées économiques. Quoique... :lol: )

They have the US sniper as the marketing super weapon... :)

Zero_GG
Sergeant

Postby Zero_GG » Mon 24 Aug 2015 20:26

[EUG]MadMat wrote:Look what I got for my return at the office from vacations!
Lucky me ... :twisted:

Ok I still have problem and not solved. Give me a solution or I will kick your... kick :twisted:
viewtopic.php?f=195&t=54689

ace40k
Sergeant Major

Postby ace40k » Mon 24 Aug 2015 21:19

yay! i for one cant wait until you've finally released Generals 2--uh i mean, Act of Aggression :D

hopefully, the campaign will be cool and offer a little tutorial at the start to explain the most basic things. i had quite some trouble figuring out everything with the resource management, base building and upgrades when starting off. other beginners shouldnt need to put up with this.
"Where do you need a flying tank?" - SuperHind

teslars
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby teslars » Mon 24 Aug 2015 22:53

ace40k wrote:yay! i for one cant wait until you've finally released Generals 2--uh i mean, Act of Aggression :D

hopefully, the campaign will be cool and offer a little tutorial at the start to explain the most basic things. i had quite some trouble figuring out everything with the resource management, base building and upgrades when starting off. other beginners shouldnt need to put up with this.

I hope the Tutorial is merged with the campaign. This is the smoothest way to do it.
I've never been too fond of the 40 minutes long tutorial where you don't play but just learn stuff you're going to forget a few minutes after anyway.

Атаман
Staff Sergeant

Postby Атаман » Tue 25 Aug 2015 20:10

[EUG]MadMat wrote:Look what I got for my return at the office from vacations!
Lucky me ... :twisted:

In which languages the game will be transferred to its release and after the release of what?

KampfKeksKrieger
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby KampfKeksKrieger » Wed 26 Aug 2015 13:05

I also want a Hard Copy! If not for the DVD then at least for a good printed Manual!

Damned st(r)eam-Main(ed) forces!

I also already spent my 30 Bucks... Maybe for another 20?
I dont want to feed the plastic Island from Saturn anymore for digging 50 ' into financial Graveyard!
Where are the good old times of holistic (and home language!) game-good-marketing?

"(The) Bag to the future please!"
[joke off]
Kampfkekskrieger

Chubzdoomer
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Chubzdoomer » Wed 26 Aug 2015 13:53

I love the beta and the game itself has tons of potential, but it is absolutely not ready for release in its current state. It's still missing so many important features and lacking polish in so many areas, I just can't help but feel that it's being pushed out of the door way too soon. I only want what's best for Act of Aggression, and a September 2 release date (exactly a week from today) is not in its best interest at all.

Return to “Act of Aggression”