Game setup

TheGenera1
Corporal

Game setup

Postby TheGenera1 » Fri 28 Aug 2015 02:29

Just a suggestion but one I'm sure is easy to change I really advice doing.

Having spoke to people in game we all agree that instead of the default faction being "USA" when you enter a game lobby it should instead be random. We all know gamers are notoriously lazy/doing many things at once and some people join a game, forget they are USA when they wanted to be random and you end up with a game full of USA players... IT also encourages people to pick USA. I suggest making the default faction in the game lobby "random"

Also when units are going up or down hills the hills actually swallow half the units and they are affectively under the concrete. This doesn't affect the game play but it sure does look silly.

AceRevo
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: Game setup

Postby AceRevo » Fri 28 Aug 2015 03:19

if you continue to forget to change your faction after all this time (even for the noobs) I dont know if youre just lazy or just plain stupid :) Sorry if beeing too harsh, guess you can call me realist.

What I would like to see is that the ''default'' is whatever faction you played last time you played!

AceRevo
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby AceRevo » Fri 28 Aug 2015 03:20

TheGenera1 wrote:Also when units are going up or down hills the hills actually swallow half the units and they are affectively under the concrete. This doesn't affect the game play but it sure does look silly.

..And if you want to get some attention to this, I'd suggest you'd make a propper bug thread with pictures or videos!

TheGenera1
Corporal

Postby TheGenera1 » Fri 28 Aug 2015 18:13

To be honest, yes that would make someone noob not changing their faction, but as we all know games are riddled with noobs. Default faction in most games is usually "random"

As for the bug, I don't have time to make videos of it but it's a very common problem, simply take ANY unit in the game, sit him on a road on a hill and see him disappear into the mountain. The information is there Eugen can take it or leave it :P

Return to “Act of Aggression”