[Suggestion] New upgrade for Chimera Outposts that help with its RE blocking Aluminum problem

nyxstef
Sergeant Major

Re: [Suggestion] New upgrade for Chimera Outposts that help with its RE blocking Aluminum problem

Postby nyxstef » Thu 24 Sep 2015 20:15

torinus wrote:It is less for cartel because you can build units that cost only RE and in that way easily get rid of some RE so aluminum can fit, also it is easier to get to 500 aluminum by spending smaller amounts of RE so a bit of Aluminum gets put into stores. It is much harder to get to 1500 aluminum that way, even if you got more than that waiting in trucks next to drop off points.

Completely forgot about that :D
R.I.P AoA (Sep 2015 - Oct 2015) :(

torinus
Lieutenant

Re: [Suggestion] New upgrade for Chimera Outposts that help with its RE blocking Aluminum problem

Postby torinus » Sat 26 Sep 2015 19:18

I didn't mention in this topic that Chimera has access to RE only LEM that costs 500 aluminum. When I wrote this I was doing it at the time when I didn't have access to the game but enough time to write it. I was hoping some of the Chimera experts would immediately scream bullshit at me if I missed something like that but you guys failed :P :P

Anyways, that makes things a bit better but I still think Chimera needs a Cash only solution as well. This makes is so you need to get access to 500 aluminum instead of 1500 to get aluminum flowing again but still does not solve the original problem.

killer00100
Master Sergeant

Postby killer00100 » Sat 26 Sep 2015 19:25

torinus wrote:I didn't mention in this topic that Chimera has access to RE only LEM that costs 500 aluminum. When I wrote this I was doing it at the time when I didn't have access to the game but enough time to write it. I was hoping some of the Chimera experts would immediately scream bullshit at me if I missed something like that but you guys failed :P :P

Anyways, that makes things a bit better but I still think Chimera needs a Cash only solution as well. This makes is so you need to get access to 500 aluminum instead of 1500 to get aluminum flowing again but still does not solve the original problem.

Nope, it don't solve anything. Problem is the stock will start to fill the storage in order from first to last (or maybe from closest to drop point to longest distance from drop point), so even you have 500 Alu and build RE storage, RE still start (likely) to stock in normal storage (one you used to have 500 alu) before go to RE storage and now you have less than 500 alu storing.

As long as this default stocking behavior don't get fixed, there would be no way to increase alu stocking.

P.S. Also, RE will not move by itself. You need to move it to RE storage by using collectors to transport resources from 1 storage to Re storage. During that time, if you not order collectors to not drop resource to storage, the RE will filled with new RE and no space left for moving RE from normal storage to make more space for alu.

Return to “Act of Aggression”