Need some help to increase AoA review scores

McNash
Lieutenant

Need some help to increase AoA review scores

Postby McNash » Thu 22 Oct 2015 08:02

UPDATE 1: Ok, maybe a 86-92% will do the trick.

Guys, just make me a favor, post here all the links where I can vote, give a review for AoA, I am going to give the game 100 percent, and if you can help me with your vote it will be great, the plan is that whenever Eugen Systems andtheir honchos at Focus Home Interactive decide to make a Steam offer, people will check the reviews and see they get lots of 100 percent, making more probable for them the buy the game and bring fresh whin... I mean, productive and well versed members to the community.

This will not just increase the amount of guys in multiplayer but also bring some fresh cash to the developers and publishers, encouraging them to keep the game supported and patched, that way you pros get new people to punch around at multiplayer (just don't go too hard), I get some guys to teach how to compstomp on saturday nights, we all have more chances to get more content (maps, map editors, modding tools, etc) and Eugen and Focus get cash.
Last edited by McNash on Thu 22 Oct 2015 22:18, edited 1 time in total.

Salsifi
Warrant Officer

Re: Need some help to increase AoA review scores

Postby Salsifi » Thu 22 Oct 2015 10:30

This game us now exactly like Jagged alliance Flashback with this thread :lol:

Where some passionate fans try to make the difference without any chance to success.

And try to modify the values of evaluations by posting irrealistic votes.
If several players do the same thing than you..
Your bad idea ... because it is a really bad idea... will burn the game definitely... the haters will follow and see you...

Flashback has been burned by the bad action of bear's pit fans... don't make the same mistake.

Just let the game lives like it can... and dies if it is his destiny.

Spector
First Sergeant

Postby Spector » Thu 22 Oct 2015 10:47

It's a good idea just needs some refinement.

We don't need to go 100% great game, best game EVER, and so on.

All that is necessary is for players who like the game, and know which are it's shortcomings to write a honest review and add it to the pile. We don't need "fanboy" level good reviews. Just honest, full, objective reviews mentioning all the good and all the bad. To many reviews are one sided.

I never write reviews do to lack of time, regardels of how good or bad I think the game is, but as soon as I find the time I will at least write a review for AoA on Steam to give it some justice.
"All your bases are belong to us", Zero Wing, 1991.

torinus
Lieutenant

Postby torinus » Thu 22 Oct 2015 10:59

I think writing a realistic review on Steam and giving it a thumbs up will do most good. Just getting the game to 70% will do wonders. And the game is surely worth at least 70% especially after all the patching they did. Personally I rate it at 8.5 in its current state.

Chubzdoomer
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Chubzdoomer » Thu 22 Oct 2015 11:13

Not going to happen. This game is a sinking ship and nothing will change that. Very, very rarely do games make a strong comeback after a release as lukewarm (at best) as AoA's.

torinus
Lieutenant

Postby torinus » Thu 22 Oct 2015 11:45

Chubzdoomer wrote:Not going to happen. This game is a sinking ship and nothing will change that. Very, very rarely do games make a strong comeback after a release as lukewarm (at best) as AoA's.

But they do, and they do due to developers with a good plan and community that does not scream doom and gloom everywhere.

TheRev
First Sergeant

Postby TheRev » Thu 22 Oct 2015 11:48

torinus wrote:
Chubzdoomer wrote:Not going to happen. This game is a sinking ship and nothing will change that. Very, very rarely do games make a strong comeback after a release as lukewarm (at best) as AoA's.

But they do, and they do due to developers with a good plan and community that does not scream doom and gloom everywhere.

Either Eugen don't have good plan, or they are awful at communicating it. Neither bods well for the future of AoA.

torinus
Lieutenant

Postby torinus » Thu 22 Oct 2015 12:11

TheRev wrote:
torinus wrote:

Either Eugen don't have good plan, or they are awful at communicating it. Neither bods well for the future of AoA.

Depends on what you expected from it. Grey Goo seemed to rebound well and their game was in worse state at this time after release. And Grey Goo even sold more at same time (due to better marketing).

If you expected this game to become an esport or the next big thing then tough luck.
I never expected that, I just wanted a fun RTS to play that is similar to C&C Generals.

TheRev
First Sergeant

Postby TheRev » Thu 22 Oct 2015 12:14

torinus wrote:Depends on what you expected from it. Grey Goo seemed to rebound well and their game was in worse state at this time after release. And Grey Goo even sold more at same time (due to better marketing).

Lol Grey Goo was back down to a 522 peak yesterday.... Three days after being at 3998.

Return to “Act of Aggression”