[AoA] Patch v.725

[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

[AoA] Patch v.725

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Tue 24 Nov 2015 13:30

PATCHLOG :

NEW FEATURE:
Multiple buildings and city districts can now be selected at the same time. Buildings can be assigned to a control group key, and used to streamline productions throughout multiple production queues, or to set a common rally point.
Unit productions and technologies will be placed in the least busy production queue. Multiple buildings can be upgraded at the same time, such as multiple defense turrets for instance.

IMPROVEMENT:
- SLI technology is now supported
- Victory animation displayed again in skirmish & multiplayer game.

FIXES:
- Fixed a rare crash occuring in the "Fall of Olympus" mission
- Fixed a rare crash occurring during replays
- Fixed a bug occuring when several super-weapons were launched in a short time (some of them were not actually launched)
- Fixed a bug when a player could still launch super-weapons while his SW building has just been captured by IA
- Fixed a bug occuring when a harvester get an upgrade and don't go to its assigned depot or HQ
- Fixed a bug when pilot and builders did not go back to their HQ correctly
- Fixed a bug when artillery unit might be immobilized while trying to fire on an enemy unit they cannot see (on the top of a hill for example)

atdsutm
First Sergeant

Re: [AoA] Patch v.725

Postby atdsutm » Tue 24 Nov 2015 14:02

Most of these fixes are from the tech support complaints!

Good job!

tactic
Master Sergeant

Postby tactic » Tue 24 Nov 2015 14:08

nice to here sth! :D

PS:
just had first match since one week and after 30min -> "new patch" xD
Game on!

nyxstef
Sergeant Major

Postby nyxstef » Tue 24 Nov 2015 14:14

Very underwhelming.

After more than a month without a patch, that list is way too short. :(
R.I.P AoA (Sep 2015 - Oct 2015) :(

Predatorrrr
Master Sergeant

Postby Predatorrrr » Tue 24 Nov 2015 14:22

Is this a joke?

It seems like your thought process goes like this: "Oh, we got our players money. So why should we provide content?!"
You think that anyone will buy your upcoming games? If you keep on doing this kind of stuff? No!

Araton
Warrant Officer

Postby Araton » Tue 24 Nov 2015 14:41

To all those who think this patch is a joke:
Please understand that changes like the Sli and the introduction of new control changes is a big deal. Not something you implement (and test) in a couple of weeks. From a developers point of view it makes sense to separate problems such as technical/gameplay, balance and content. So that each problem can be handled separately and not at the same time.

I welcome this patch and it is a sign that another map and balance patch might be down the line.

Thank you Eugen Sys :)

Now comes the obvious question. Can I assign group keys to multiple buildings :P
In the future please also consider introducing repeat production queue and pause production.
Last edited by Araton on Tue 24 Nov 2015 14:48, edited 2 times in total.

Predatorrrr
Master Sergeant

Postby Predatorrrr » Tue 24 Nov 2015 14:45

Not even one new map. Not even one. Instead we get a fix for a ridiculously small group of people (1%?) with SLI setups. Control changes? Oh very amazing. Thats what everyone has been waiting for. What about a freaking pause production button? Far more important for gods sake! Or fixing supply trucks which drive across the whole map instead of taking the FOB which is only 1 inch away? Doing the most complicated fixes for the least amount of players first? Wow, just wow.

Currently there are only 5 people working on fixes for this game. For a game which did not live up to a full price title to begin with!

I won't thank Eugen Systems. You know why? Because I gave them my hard earned money and they underdelivered to begin with. They need to fix it.
Last edited by Predatorrrr on Tue 24 Nov 2015 14:54, edited 7 times in total.

D-M

Postby D-M » Tue 24 Nov 2015 14:47

NEW FEATURE:
Multiple buildings and city districts can now be selected at the same time. Buildings can be assigned to a control group key, and used to streamline productions throughout multiple production queues, or to set a common rally point.
Unit productions and technologies will be placed in the least busy production queue. Multiple buildings can be upgraded at the same time, such as multiple defense turrets for instance.

torinus
Lieutenant

Postby torinus » Tue 24 Nov 2015 15:00

Predatorrrr wrote:Not even one new map. Not even one. Instead we get a fix for a ridiculously small group of people (1%?) with SLI setups. Control changes? Oh very amazing. Thats what everyone has been waiting for. What about a freaking pause production button? Far more important for gods sake! Or fixing supply trucks which drive across the whole map instead of taking the FOB which is only 1 inch away? Doing the most complicated fixes for the least amount of players first? Wow, just wow.

Currently there are only 5 people working on fixes for this game. For a game which did not live up to a full price title to begin with!

I won't thank Eugen Systems. You know why? Because I gave them my hard earned money and they underdelivered to begin with. They need to fix it.

While I agree SLI fix is for a super small part of community, Multiple building selection is a big deal. This change just moved the game forward into 2010+
Now they just need to improve the game enough so it comes to 2015 as well.

Tnx for the patch Eugene! But I also hope you share with us what else is coming.

D-M

Postby D-M » Tue 24 Nov 2015 15:33

Now if we could also have some kind of dynamic gathering point too...

Return to “Act of Aggression”