[AoA] Patch v.725

McNash
Lieutenant

Re: [AoA] Patch v.725

Postby McNash » Wed 25 Nov 2015 05:18

ace40k wrote:
McNash wrote:please still release the mod ^^

I already released at the mod section, with a bit of editing you can edit the colors you want, in fact, you can turn blue vs red... to white vs black! :lol:

Now you can feel like you are playing chess :mrgreen:

atdsutm
First Sergeant

Postby atdsutm » Wed 25 Nov 2015 06:22

Araton wrote:Selecting building holograms and moving them does not work anymore. Please fix it in the next patch and also add the shortcut button for moving buildings, it is still needed.

Weird, it works for me.

Araton
Warrant Officer

Postby Araton » Wed 25 Nov 2015 10:26

atdsutm wrote:
Araton wrote:Selecting building holograms and moving them does not work anymore. Please fix it in the next patch and also add the shortcut button for moving buildings, it is still needed.

Weird, it works for me.

Well its not working for me and Predatorrrrr. Yesterday we discussed that on his stream. Putting down the hologram and then selecting it does not work anymore, but you can still drag it by holding down the left mouse key and then it snaps to the mouse pointer. I might have to make a video on that.

torinus
Lieutenant

Postby torinus » Wed 25 Nov 2015 10:46

Araton wrote:
atdsutm wrote:

Weird, it works for me.

Well its not working for me and Predatorrrrr. Yesterday we discussed that on his stream. Putting down the hologram and then selecting it does not work anymore, but you can still drag it by holding down the left mouse key and then it snaps to the mouse pointer. I might have to make a video on that.

Did you try double clicking? I works for me when I double click on the hologram.

Araton
Warrant Officer

Postby Araton » Wed 25 Nov 2015 12:03

torinus wrote:[quote="Araton]

Well its not working for me and Predatorrrrr. Yesterday we discussed that on his stream. Putting down the hologram and then selecting it does not work anymore, but you can still drag it by holding down the left mouse key and then it snaps to the mouse pointer. I might have to make a video on that.[/quote]
Did you try double clicking? I works for me when I double click on the hologram.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

You never had to double click on it to select it. From now on I need to hold the mouse button a bit to make the hologram snap and move it. Before that you had to click on the building and select the move icon which you don't have anymore. So no more fast clicks on the hologram and use of the TAB to rotate. Insead, you hold the mouse button and once snapped you can rotate. This is simply ackward.

torinus
Lieutenant

Postby torinus » Wed 25 Nov 2015 13:22

Araton wrote:
torinus wrote:[quote="Araton]

Well its not working for me and Predatorrrrr. Yesterday we discussed that on his stream. Putting down the hologram and then selecting it does not work anymore, but you can still drag it by holding down the left mouse key and then it snaps to the mouse pointer. I might have to make a video on that.[/quote]
Did you try double clicking? I works for me when I double click on the hologram.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

You never had to double click on it to select it. From now on I need to hold the mouse button a bit to make the hologram snap and move it. Before that you had to click on the building and select the move icon which you don't have anymore. So no more fast clicks on the hologram and use of the TAB to rotate. Insead, you hold the mouse button and once snapped you can rotate. This is simply ackward.[/quote]

I always double clicked to get it to move.

ZxGanon
Sergeant Major

Postby ZxGanon » Wed 25 Nov 2015 18:00

I really like the changes but it is way to less if you consider the time they used to fix all that.

There is still a very long list Eugen has to work on.
Gather My Cartel Children The Father Of Superhinds Is Calling!

oompah
Master Sergeant

Postby oompah » Wed 25 Nov 2015 20:10

not sure if this is a new bug or not, but post patch I just played a multiplayer match and I captured an enemy chimera HQ (with an exosolider) and I could not sell - had to helplessly watch the enemy take it back

chemdude8
Corporal

Postby chemdude8 » Wed 25 Nov 2015 20:12

couldnt ever sell hqs defend it instead

atdsutm
First Sergeant

Postby atdsutm » Thu 26 Nov 2015 06:59

You cannot sell HQs ever since.

Return to “Act of Aggression”