Why this game is broken balance wise

Spector
First Sergeant

Re: Why this game is broken balance wise

Postby Spector » Thu 24 Mar 2016 12:53

orcbuster wrote:Keep it civil, also

Spector wrote:Cool, I will order one nuclear missile launcher for my basic infantry unit because it looks and works too much like yours.

This is not an argument. This is baiting. Consider this a warning for both of you.

All right, let me refrase that: Cool, I want more weapon systems on my units that have almost exact counterparts in other factions because that will improve the game by creating more faction diversity.
"All your bases are belong to us", Zero Wing, 1991.

Netput
First Sergeant

Postby Netput » Thu 24 Mar 2016 13:01

Nice.
Create a mod and go play it against the AI.
Visit AoAReplays.com for your Strategies, Replays, Videos and more!

Seekerdolls
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Seekerdolls » Thu 24 Mar 2016 13:19

Really enjoying this post
The most entertaining aspacts of forum

This might be the reason I am keep patronizing here, even that I think 'Reboot' of this game likely can't help the future of the game
Sorry for inconvenience :D

ZxGanon
Sergeant Major

Postby ZxGanon » Thu 24 Mar 2016 14:40

I know who Spector fought. 2 days ago Birnensaft told me that he won a game where his opponent ignored his shredder while he was killing his Kodiak and instantly left the game. Also that Chimera guy was flaming him and saying US is totally OP and stuff.

That was you Spector am I right? You are really disgusting. You have no intention in helping this game to get better you are just here to destroy it.
Last edited by ZxGanon on Thu 24 Mar 2016 14:46, edited 1 time in total.
Gather My Cartel Children The Father Of Superhinds Is Calling!

Spector
First Sergeant

Postby Spector » Thu 24 Mar 2016 14:42

ZxGanon wrote:I know who Spector fought. 2 days ago Birnensaft told me that he won a game where his opponent ignored his shredder while he was killing his Kodiakand instantly left the game. Also that Chimera guy was flaming him and saying US is totally OP and stuff.

That was you Spector am I right? You are really disgusting. You have no intention in helping this game the get better you just here to destroy it.

Flaming him? I told him: "have a nice day". Before that I asked is the US going to have best units always. And how did I ignore his shredder when I have a replay showing I attacked it with my only unit that was there, the lone felin? With an SAS going to that spot, at it's snails speed. Two days ago? It happened at around 19h standard time last night. The replay file is dated and timed for crying out loud.

Twisting the truth and outright lying in the face of actual hard evidence is disgusting.

admiralzeech
Sergeant Major

Postby admiralzeech » Thu 24 Mar 2016 15:22

Spector wrote:
ZxGanon wrote:And how did I ignore his shredder when I have a replay showing I attacked it with my only unit that was there, the lone felin? With an SAS going to that spot, at it's snails speed. Two days ago? It happened at around 19h standard time last night. The replay file is dated and timed for crying out loud.

Twisting the truth and outright lying in the face of actual hard evidence is disgusting.

Your felin shot at it a few times and then ran into a house, out of range.

You just left your constructor there to be killed, without trying to either run away or lure his constructor towards your felin.

At that point you appeared to be ignoring his shredder. Actually you were probably trying to send your SAS, but your opponent couldn't see that.

Spector
First Sergeant

Postby Spector » Thu 24 Mar 2016 15:29

admiralzeech wrote:Your felin shot at it a few times and then ran into a house, out of range.
You just left your constructor there to be killed, without trying to either run away or lure his constructor towards your felin.
At that point you appeared to be ignoring his shredder. Actually you were probably trying to send your SAS, but your opponent couldn't see that.

Don't try to be his advocate. He had all the facts in this thread before call me out using assumptions.

I attempted defense with the felin, saw it would just die without killing the enemy and sent him into cover. The constructor had no way to escape because the only way out of the area was north right into the shredder. It would never leave it's range of fire before being destroyed. And do you really think that someone who sends a shredder to rush will fall for luring it to a garrisoned building, a building garrisoned right in front of him? Would you? And the range of fire makes that point moot anyway.

And all this is totally unnecessary to theory craft about because there is no reason for constructor units to be armed and attacking each other across the map.

admiralzeech
Sergeant Major

Postby admiralzeech » Thu 24 Mar 2016 15:35

Like I said, this is where a single match is not sufficient evidence. If you faced this tactic multiple times, and tried using it multiple times, then it wouldnt be theorycraft anymore - you'd see whether its a trivial tactic to beat, and how to do it.

Return to “Act of Aggression”