[Suggestion] Predatorrrrs list.

Opticalx
Command Sergeant Major

Re: [Suggestion] Predatorrrrs list.

Postby Opticalx » Wed 6 Apr 2016 00:13

Uppy wrote:Opti you main chimera why worried so much about manspam , u have the best infantry and the best anti infantry unit

Cough Cough Terminator they are anti everything anyway

I don't main anything right now, been testing all of the factions. I know this is still beta, but I feel the direction of the game in general is not going well. Like I could think of a tone of improvements across the board that could be done, but sadly it wont be a reality. There are a lot of positives, its not all bad. But I cannot see a bright future for the game as a whole, I feel that there are many features the game COULD have. But the work load would be massive for the devs, I was checking out cnc3 last night for instance and there are many reasons I loved that game. Same with act of war I loved that game and it had some really cool features to it, that were just really refreshing. This is not a pop at you dev's I think you've done a good job with stuff. But logging on every day seeing only 100 people average playing is discouraging for start, and seeing only 1 map being played to is just not cool. I could go on but whats the point :)
Youtube - Opticalx

Predatorrrr
Master Sergeant

Postby Predatorrrr » Wed 6 Apr 2016 00:15

Uppy wrote:
i dont think nerfing NLOS javelin is the way to go , us is already weak enough

unless they give them some huge buff before taken that upgrade down

Agreed. Not huge, but there should be a buff to compensate a little.

Uppy
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Uppy » Wed 6 Apr 2016 00:59

Opti , CnC 3 Isn't better than this one for sure , however Generals yeah was awesome maybe the most fun rts to date

now about the player base , i cannot comment but we the small minority for sure like the game , Could Eugen give us the magici touch and bring back the community i dont know i wish so :)

for a starter they can start with Predetor List

About infantry if they give mortor a better radius/splash damage they wont be a big deal anymore , yeah NLOS is kinda problematic since US need them to keep up with chimera and Cartel , what to do here i don't know maybe mortar smoke , maybe eugen have something in mind

in general it's a good game and need some improvement and tweaks to be awesome the reboot version of course

Opticalx
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Opticalx » Wed 6 Apr 2016 16:53

Uppy wrote:Opti , CnC 3 Isn't better than this one for sure , however Generals yeah was awesome maybe the most fun rts to date

I will hold you there for one second because you just said what the major problem is. The community is so divided over stuff!
Generals in your opinion is better, yes i loved it but I, ME, MYSELF liked cnc3 better. Get where I am going?
Youtube - Opticalx

Bosspower
Master Sergeant

Postby Bosspower » Wed 6 Apr 2016 17:34

6000 Oil for Defcon 2 is good. 4000 NEVER! would be too cheap!

Chimera needs 8000 for both techs.

Blazers are the most powerful anti air unit in the game. Pansirs only sucks hard.

razgriz91
Sergeant

Postby razgriz91 » Wed 6 Apr 2016 20:09

Please think about the duration of the scorpio smoke ability. Right now it lasts about a Minute which means: Defences are completely useless for a minute. After that minute the scorpio is able to shoot some smoke again. Reduce it to 30 or 20 seconds, that should be enough

dotDash
Sergeant

Postby dotDash » Thu 7 Apr 2016 19:36

Bosspower wrote:Blazers are the most powerful anti air unit in the game.

No. It's actually quite weak considering the cost of it. You would rather make Stingers for example...

It's actually a problem for all dedicated AA vehicles. Blazer, Pantsir and Otomatic are all kinda shit for their cost. Example: 5 Tigres with range and AT upgrades smash 6 Blazers with block upgrade. One of the bigger issues is that the AA vehicles have longer attack range than their vision range... but even after adding a little bird for vision the blazers lost in my and Andre B's tests.

Predatorrrr
Master Sergeant

Postby Predatorrrr » Wed 20 Apr 2016 01:16

Things to add to the list:

New units dont come out when factory is under attack (spawning unit has 1 HP when it spawns).
Barracks of cartel can be denied by one humvee only. Vipers dont get even one shot off (may be connected to first issue)
ATGMs or NLOS Javelins are way too powerfull right now, especially since CIWS does not work properly anymore. How to counter ARGMs + Blazers with Cartel?
Selling cartel artillery turrets sometimes prevents them from blowing up, sometimes it does not. Not deterministic it seems like. Same goes for reactors.
Anti SW Defences are bugged! For starters, the missiles of anti-sw are too slow, thats why they dont reach the SW in time.

Last edited by Predatorrrr on Wed 20 Apr 2016 01:36, edited 1 time in total.

Hakime
Corporal

Postby Hakime » Wed 20 Apr 2016 01:35

Predatorrrr wrote:Things to add to the list:

New units dont come out when factory is under attack (spawning unit has 1 HP when it spawns).
Barracks of cartel can be denied by one humvee only. Vipers dont get even one shot off (may be connected to first issue)
ATGMs or NLOS Javelins are way too powerfull right now, especially since CIWS does not work properly anymore.
Selling cartel artillery turrets sometimes prevents them from blowing up, sometimes it does not. Not deterministic it seems like. Same goes for reactors.
Anti SW Defences are bugged! For starters, the missiles of anti-sw are too slow, thats why they dont reach the SW in time.

+1 - ATGMs + Blazers wreck everything now

Gnougnou
Sergeant Major

Postby Gnougnou » Wed 20 Apr 2016 20:05

Predatorrrr wrote:Things to add to the list:
ATGMs or NLOS Javelins are way too powerfull right now, especially since CIWS does not work properly anymore. How to counter ARGMs + Blazers with Cartel?

+1 for that.

I have at least 2 replays of anti SW bugging to hell.
- 1 is the USA patriot firing his missile not in time causing the nuke to reach the ground, and counting my anti missile as fired even if it didn't do shit.
- 1 is the SkyGuard with 2 already loaded anti nuke, firing on a nuke coming RIGHT ON IT, but not destroying the missile somehow. It was against a Chimera nuke. I lost my base...

Return to “Act of Aggression”