Re Building Extractors Ajadecent too refineries.

torinus
Lieutenant

Re: Re Building Extractors Ajadecent too refineries.

Postby torinus » Thu 14 Apr 2016 14:36

Yes you can but I didn't bother finding that out. I just put the refinery so the middle of it is next to extractor. You can probably save 1 second or so more if you find best possible position.

AndreB
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby AndreB » Thu 14 Apr 2016 15:14

torinus wrote:Yes you can but I didn't bother finding that out. I just put the refinery so the middle of it is next to extractor. You can probably save 1 second or so more if you find best possible position.

Yeah, i mean these gains are small, i do wonder if its that significant though need to try it.

A couple hundred oil can help Chimera in getting a faster puma and having felins on constant production i guess....

torinus
Lieutenant

Postby torinus » Thu 14 Apr 2016 15:26

Well gains are a bit more now when they increased how much you get from refineries per second than when I tested.

Cruelty
Corporal

Postby Cruelty » Thu 14 Apr 2016 15:27

AndreB wrote:
torinus wrote:Yes you can but I didn't bother finding that out. I just put the refinery so the middle of it is next to extractor. You can probably save 1 second or so more if you find best possible position.

Yeah, i mean these gains are small, i do wonder if its that significant though need to try it.

A couple hundred oil can help Chimera in getting a faster puma and having felins on constant production i guess....

yeah because Chimera defo needs a boost in early game..... XD

AndreB
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby AndreB » Thu 14 Apr 2016 15:39

Cruelty wrote:
AndreB wrote:

yeah because Chimera defo needs a boost in early game..... XD

The more boosts i can have the better :mrgreen:

But since 1v1 isn't really popular i don't think it will affect that mutch, might only remove a few waiting time between getting some units.

Return to “Act of Aggression”