[AoA Reboot Beta] Patch v.359 ... + NEW MAP

lincrono
First Sergeant

Re: [AoA Reboot Beta] Patch v.359 ... + NEW MAP

Postby lincrono » Mon 18 Apr 2016 20:24

Does this mean CWIS is gonna get a buff? units like the gatling Humvee, Osprey, and Blazer already struggle to take out single missiles, and even some of the autocannon units like the oto don't seem to ever kill the missile before it hits, is this gonna change? catch me if I'm wrong but I'm seeing even less counters to open ground manspam.

AndreB
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby AndreB » Tue 19 Apr 2016 01:25

lincrono wrote:Does this mean CWIS is gonna get a buff? units like the gatling Humvee, Osprey, and Blazer already struggle to take out single missiles, and even some of the autocannon units like the oto don't seem to ever kill the missile before it hits, is this gonna change? catch me if I'm wrong but I'm seeing even less counters to open ground manspam.

I would be severely in favor of a massive CIWS buff across the board, especially to dedicated AA units like blazers, otomatics and pant-sirs.

Stingers and grinches are already overperforming when compared to these dedicated AA tanks, giving AA tanks better CIWS could be an interesting move.

torinus
Lieutenant

Postby torinus » Tue 19 Apr 2016 10:42

After trying the new map, I must say I like it. It is similar to Guardian Rift but better.

AndreB
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby AndreB » Tue 19 Apr 2016 11:42

torinus wrote:After trying the new map, I must say I like it. It is similar to Guardian Rift but better.

+1

razgriz91
Sergeant

Postby razgriz91 » Tue 19 Apr 2016 19:34

What would you guys think about bringing back an upgrade for the US-Marines? I mean: Contractors get an Armor upgrade lategame, Chimera got CQC, Us got nothing. it could be like the Tusk Upgrade: As soon as you hit defcon 2 or maybe the armory you can equiq every marine for 100 oil with the LMG like in the vanila version

ZxGanon
Sergeant Major

Postby ZxGanon » Tue 19 Apr 2016 20:27

razgriz91 wrote:What would you guys think about bringing back an upgrade for the US-Marines? I mean: Contractors get an Armor upgrade lategame, Chimera got CQC, Us got nothing. it could be like the Tusk Upgrade: As soon as you hit defcon 2 or maybe the armory you can equiq every marine for 100 oil with the LMG like in the vanila version

US have DELTA I guess thats why they removed saw. DELTA´s are pretty good against tanks and normal infantry but get outclassed by Vanguards.
Gather My Cartel Children The Father Of Superhinds Is Calling!

tactic
Master Sergeant

Postby tactic » Thu 21 Apr 2016 16:31

Thx belatedly for accomplishing torinus' advice for more resource-spots and my voting for that, in this map and in Lucha Libre.
Game on!

Walker
Corporal

Postby Walker » Sat 23 Apr 2016 10:52

Thx Eugen the new map is real nice and offers a variety of tactics.
Because the map is very huge what about making a 4v4 Version on this map too?

Could be fun, when the bases are close to each other and first fights are not only in the middle but on the sides
Maybe something like that is easy to implement :D

[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Sat 23 Apr 2016 11:55

Walker wrote:Thx Eugen the new map is real nice and offers a variety of tactics.

Actually, it was considered, but the banks' positioning doesn't fit, since there has to be one near every player's starting point.

Walker
Corporal

Postby Walker » Sat 23 Apr 2016 14:09

[EUG]MadMat wrote:
Walker wrote:Thx Eugen the new map is real nice and offers a variety of tactics.

Actually, it was considered, but the banks' positioning doesn't fit, since there has to be one near every player's starting point.

Yea, you´re absolutly right. Although it would be fun, when the map is not symmetrically, so that one guy maybe don´t get a bank close to his starting Point, but maybe an extra oil field therefore :D

Maybe we can get a new 4v4 map which is similar to this :-)