Act of Aggression Reboots and is now 50% off on Steam

User avatar
Gnougnou
Sergeant Major
Posts: 291
Joined: Tue 26 May 2015 23:27
Contact:

Re: Act of Aggression Reboots and is now 50% off on Steam

Postby Gnougnou » Thu 12 May 2016 13:48

[EUG]MadMat wrote:As for the turret, there were indeed people complaining, writting pages and pages about it.


Turret is only one of many points people complained about. I include myself in it of course. If you do this for everything we listed, making a patch should be quite easy...

A lot of things still need to be fixed/added. I've made a huge topic about it (at least what I find to be broken, my solutions aren't the best and are very debatable). But you probably read it already.

Now the question is : Are you gonna add content / change things or is the game over ? Because according to what I read, the only thing that matters to Eugen is the Steam score...

User avatar
AndreB
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 601
Joined: Sun 17 May 2015 18:49
Location: Mars Republic
Contact:

Re: Act of Aggression Reboots and is now 50% off on Steam

Postby AndreB » Thu 12 May 2016 14:12

Gnougnou wrote:
[EUG]MadMat wrote:As for the turret, there were indeed people complaining, writting pages and pages about it.


Turret is only one of many points people complained about. I include myself in it of course. If you do this for everything we listed, making a patch should be quite easy...

A lot of things still need to be fixed/added. I've made a huge topic about it (at least what I find to be broken, my solutions aren't the best and are very debatable). But you probably read it already.

Now the question is : Are you gonna add content / change things or is the game over ? Because according to what I read, the only thing that matters to Eugen is the Steam score...


It sounds to me that they will be focusing their efforts on another game from now onward.

It doesn't mean that they won't work on AoA in the future, but from what ive read it seems that they tried their best(reached a higher steam score than before) and now its time to move on.

Its sad but understandable really.

User avatar
ZxGanon
Sergeant Major
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun 17 May 2015 01:44
Contact:

Re: Act of Aggression Reboots and is now 50% off on Steam

Postby ZxGanon » Thu 12 May 2016 14:17

AndreB wrote:
Gnougnou wrote:
[EUG]MadMat wrote:As for the turret, there were indeed people complaining, writting pages and pages about it.


Turret is only one of many points people complained about. I include myself in it of course. If you do this for everything we listed, making a patch should be quite easy...

A lot of things still need to be fixed/added. I've made a huge topic about it (at least what I find to be broken, my solutions aren't the best and are very debatable). But you probably read it already.

Now the question is : Are you gonna add content / change things or is the game over ? Because according to what I read, the only thing that matters to Eugen is the Steam score...


It sounds to me that they will be focusing their efforts on another game from now onward.

It doesn't mean that they won't work on AoA in the future, but from what ive read it seems that they tried their best(reached a higher steam score than before) and now its time to move on.

Its sad but understandable really.

Well if a dead game doesn´t make any money than why wokring on that? I can understand them and support that idea.

What I dont understand is why did they waste money on such a bad gamedesigned RTS. The graphics and tracks are cool but the game design is just bad.

I wont go anyfurther since it is waste of time anyway.

My point is that Eugensystems should have scrapped this game competly and create an entire new game since this game has huge fundamentel problems since the very first BETA.

Well the only thing I can do right now is wish you good luck for your next game and with that game you should listen to your community...or ruin it again and work on another mediocore titel.
Gather My Cartel Children The Father Of Superhinds Is Calling!

torinus
Lieutenant
Posts: 1239
Joined: Fri 15 May 2015 22:39
Contact:

Re: Act of Aggression Reboots and is now 50% off on Steam

Postby torinus » Thu 12 May 2016 14:40

Yea it is kind of pointless to waste anymore energy and brainpower when they didn't finish fixing it but consider it done.

Also makes me laugh even harder about people I told not to write huge posts asking for changes because they are going to get ignored anyways. :lol: :lol:

User avatar
[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 15469
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 13:31
Location: Paris, France.
Contact:

Re: Act of Aggression Reboots and is now 50% off on Steam

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Thu 12 May 2016 15:57

StarSauorn wrote:Did Blizzard just bribe your Lead Game designer or something?

Dustin Browder
2005 they ruined The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth by buy this one dude.
http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Dustin_Browder

Jason Bender
2010 was bribe to design C&C4 Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight. "no more words required here"
http://www.diablowiki.net/Jason_Bender

Tim Morten
2014 they did buy the soul from that guy, who was responsible to ruin Generals 2.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcra ... eading-sc2

And this, ladies & gentlement, will be the last we'll ever see of StarSauorn's insults, attacks & conspiracy theories ...

User avatar
SteffanBFC
Corporal
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri 2 Oct 2015 12:58
Contact:

Re: Act of Aggression Reboots and is now 50% off on Steam

Postby SteffanBFC » Thu 12 May 2016 17:05

Madmat im rly happy .. cause atleast u try to talk with us and show us ur point.. im sad about the end of AoA but i can rly understand u and i see ur point. but some tipps for ur next game: work even more with community (u think u did, but u didnt), important listen to the people who are playin this game many more hours than others.. i think u listen to people which were kinda new to rts games. again i need blizzard for exemple :D sorry for that but their sc2 is made for the pro players and look player count is pretty good.. pro players will populate ur game.. not the "newbs" which play ur game 20-30hours and then get a new game in sale and never take a look again to aoa.. this is in my opinion the biggest mistake u made here..but hey all is cool and nobody is perfect and we all can learn and this is what u rly should to do here... learn! talk with players with most hours played and with the high rank players..
and thx for ur respond madmat

Opticalx
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu 7 May 2015 01:41
Contact:

Re: Act of Aggression Reboots and is now 50% off on Steam

Postby Opticalx » Thu 12 May 2016 17:10

SteffanBFC wrote:Madmat im rly happy .. cause atleast u try to talk with us and show us ur point.. im sad about the end of AoA but i can rly understand u and i see ur point. but some tipps for ur next game: work even more with community (u think u did, but u didnt), important listen to the people who are playin this game many more hours than others.. i think u listen to people which were kinda new to rts games. again i need blizzard for exemple :D sorry for that but their sc2 is made for the pro players and look player count is pretty good.. pro players will populate ur game.. not the "newbs" which play ur game 20-30hours and then get a new game in sale and never take a look again to aoa.. this is in my opinion the biggest mistake u made here..but hey all is cool and nobody is perfect and we all can learn and this is what u rly should to do here... learn! talk with players with most hours played and with the high rank players..
and thx for ur respond madmat


Exactly, didn't listen to the pro players only the noobs who play 3vs3 allday and nothing else.... there is 0 competition in this game. I'm just gunna move on! GL HF with your future products Eugen. GG WP
Youtube - Opticalx

User avatar
[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 15469
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 13:31
Location: Paris, France.
Contact:

Re: Act of Aggression Reboots and is now 50% off on Steam

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Thu 12 May 2016 17:24

SteffanBFC wrote:Madmat im rly happy

Well, if you're happy I'm happy ... :)

SteffanBFC wrote:work even more with community (u think u did, but u didnt)

Actually, we do. A lot even.
Problem is: people being answered or engaging in a debate with us think it means we will automatically implement their idea. Which isn't mandatory: as we've always said, we take all opinions into consideration, but the final decisions rest with us.

SteffanBFC wrote:important listen to the people who are playin this game many more hours than others

Everybody's a self-appointed master whom should be listened more than the others. And of course, we're deaf and dumb not ot listen to each and every of them.

torinus
Lieutenant
Posts: 1239
Joined: Fri 15 May 2015 22:39
Contact:

Re: Act of Aggression Reboots and is now 50% off on Steam

Postby torinus » Thu 12 May 2016 17:31

[EUG]MadMat wrote:
SteffanBFC wrote:Madmat im rly happy

Well, if you're happy I'm happy ... :)

SteffanBFC wrote:work even more with community (u think u did, but u didnt)

Actually, we do. A lot even.
Problem is: people being answered or engaging in a debate with us think it means we will automatically implement their idea. Which isn't mandatory: as we've always said, we take all opinions into consideration, but the final decisions rest with us.

SteffanBFC wrote:important listen to the people who are playin this game many more hours than others

Everybody's a self-appointed master whom should be listened more than the others. And of course, we're deaf and dumb not ot listen to each and every of them.

If you did consider everything why is usage of multiple building selection still broken?
Why is unit targeting and following player orders still broken?

Opticalx
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu 7 May 2015 01:41
Contact:

Re: Act of Aggression Reboots and is now 50% off on Steam

Postby Opticalx » Thu 12 May 2016 17:43

[EUG]MadMat wrote:
SteffanBFC wrote:Madmat im rly happy

Well, if you're happy I'm happy ... :)

SteffanBFC wrote:work even more with community (u think u did, but u didnt)

Actually, we do. A lot even.
Problem is: people being answered or engaging in a debate with us think it means we will automatically implement their idea. Which isn't mandatory: as we've always said, we take all opinions into consideration, but the final decisions rest with us.

SteffanBFC wrote:important listen to the people who are playin this game many more hours than others

Everybody's a self-appointed master whom should be listened more than the others. And of course, we're deaf and dumb not ot listen to each and every of them.


Kinda ignorant tbh, you say ( self-appointed master ) But when I look at your 1v1 ladder, there are a few names that stand out. And none of them players play anymore because you never listened to them or took there feedback seriously. And as I said, there is 0 competition to be had in this game now. Only thing people will do is 3 v 3 all day, building massive armies of terminators or abusing the shadow hawks and Losats... Strategy is dead
Youtube - Opticalx

Return to “Act of Aggression”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests