Act of Aggression Reboots and is now 50% off on Steam

torinus
Lieutenant

Re: Act of Aggression Reboots and is now 50% off on Steam

Postby torinus » Wed 11 May 2016 23:12

SteffanBFC wrote:haha why they dont tell us in forum? :D i know why.. they dont care for us :D
i wont buy their next games.. EA 2.0 wont get my money again

so atleast we know support for AoA is canceled by now...

They have never been good at talking in forums. Their best post is still the one that made that boss guy stop posting :D

AndreB
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby AndreB » Thu 12 May 2016 01:42

Like if they really wanna focus on another game, fine i mean people shouldn't blame them at all.

But pls don't let the turret patch be the last thing you give to this game.
At least take the time to incorporate an equally balanced turret to all HQs, and then go do your thing with the next wargame.

McNash
Lieutenant

Postby McNash » Thu 12 May 2016 02:37

SteffanBFC wrote:haha why they dont tell us in forum? :D i know why.. they dont care for us :D
i wont buy their next games.. EA 2.0 wont get my money again

so atleast we know support for AoA is canceled by now...

I suspect any company which has a customer calling them that won't miss him/her or his/her money.

torinus
Lieutenant

Postby torinus » Thu 12 May 2016 08:21

AndreB wrote:Like if they really wanna focus on another game, fine i mean people shouldn't blame them at all.

But pls don't let the turret patch be the last thing you give to this game.
At least take the time to incorporate an equally balanced turret to all HQs, and then go do your thing with the next wargame.

At least they should remove BEta name from Reboot and give a better option to start the Reboot version then needing to click in Steam every time.

PapaYankee
Sergeant First-Class

Postby PapaYankee » Thu 12 May 2016 09:32

torinus wrote:At least they should remove BEta name from Reboot

It's done (since yesterday, actually).

Even if we're not answering every comment, we read and understand all your feedbacks. We did 6 updates on Act of Aggression: Reboot Edition during the beta, all based on our community feedback.

SteffanBFC
Corporal

Postby SteffanBFC » Thu 12 May 2016 09:42

is this a bad joke??? after last patch u got so much feedback about the turret for exemple.. now u let end the reboot beta without any patch :D this is first time ever i saw smth like that.. for normal when u release u give the people a final patch.. but u did 2 weeks nothin and release it :D
Papa Yankee u read our feedback but didnt answer? OK? but u should know how dumb this is. why u dont talk with community? all people here said so many times u dont talk with us.. and u tell us now u read this and still didnt answer? this is just a kick in the butt nothin else. u show us u dont care for us. this is the wrong way eugen. why make so many mistakes.. just give us some mods in the forum which can talk to us.. its 100% fail since october.. shame on u eugen!

torinus
Lieutenant

Postby torinus » Thu 12 May 2016 10:30

PapaYankee wrote:
torinus wrote:At least they should remove BEta name from Reboot

It's done (since yesterday, actually).

Even if we're not answering every comment, we read and understand all your feedbacks. We did 6 updates on Act of Aggression: Reboot Edition during the beta, all based on our community feedback.

Is anyone reading Steam forums?
All the time people there report problems (like game crashing on start) but nobody ever responds to them.

MadMat used to respond there every few days but he has also not been seen there for a long time.

And number of updates means nothing if the game still had problems. And it has. UI problems that were never fixed.

[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Thu 12 May 2016 11:15

torinus wrote:MadMat used to respond there every few days but he has also not been seen there for a long time.

MadMat was lost in a (not as frozen as expected) volcanic toundra for a week ... Image

SteffanBFC wrote:is this a bad joke??? after last patch u got so much feedback about the turret for exemple..

As always: we do read the forum and take insight and feedbacks into accounts. As we've always said, we can't make each and everyone happy.
As for the turret, there were indeed people complaining, writting pages and pages about it. Now, make a real headcount as we did: a dozen people complaining over and over and rousing one another's anger doesn't make (and as for every such "crisis") them "the community". We've condidered the feedbacks, agreed with some of the points giving rise to critics, but all thing considered, we thought better of leaving the turret as they are.

We've been listening to feedbacks from the start, made massive changes based on customers' reviews even before entering in beta mode and thereafter still done quite a lot of changes according to community insight all along the beta.

Since the release of the beta, reviews have been over 85% favorable to Reboot, against slightly under 70% for the vanilla version.
We perfectly understand that some people would like changes to go even further, but in the end, we are the one to decide where to set the mark.

Salsifi
Warrant Officer

Postby Salsifi » Thu 12 May 2016 11:31

So this forum is like a Tropico game...

You have reduced the population by your choices and now you consider the opposition too low to be considered.

Great management General :mrgreen:

Uppy
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Uppy » Thu 12 May 2016 11:36

Hello ,
Is it 2 much to disable the turret , we understand its about the publisher , just before u set a dead end on the game , take that turret out .
And Thanks :)