reset missions

nforceraid
Private

reset missions

Postby nforceraid » Sun 14 Jan 2018 12:34

Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to reset all progress in the missions and start all over again.

thank you 8-)

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Re: reset missions

Postby Shifu » Sun 14 Jan 2018 15:19

Go here to to contact the support http://www.eugensystems.com/contact-our-support/

Unofficial advice: If you don't want to wait until support responds and are willing to wipe your profile (note, you will lose all profile progress), try the following (which is based on the assumption that Act of Aggression behaves similar to Wargame, so no warranty whatsoever):
Delete your profile files (after making a backup) which should be either located at C:\users\<your_username>\Saved Games\EugenSystems\<Act of Aggression folder> or [...]\Steam\userdata\<your user id>\<AoA game id>\remote (named profile.wargameprofile or similar). If the files are sync'd via the Steam cloud, you might have to disable this option temporary for Act of Aggression and start steam in offline mode one time after deleting the files (procedure should be similar to this). Run the game and it should look like you've started the game for the very first time.

Once again, this will delete everything related to your profile. You have been warned.
I'm currently running short on time. Hence, it takes some time until I respond. In urgent cases, consider contacting another mod.
Forum rules | A Forum's guide. | Tech Support Posting instructions & Tech FAQ

nforceraid
Private

Postby nforceraid » Sun 14 Jan 2018 17:39

Shifu wrote:Go here to to contact the support http://www.eugensystems.com/contact-our-support/

Unofficial advice: If you don't want to wait until support responds and are willing to wipe your profile (note, you will lose all profile progress), try the following (which is based on the assumption that Act of Aggression behaves similar to Wargame, so no warranty whatsoever):
Delete your profile files (after making a backup) which should be either located at C:\users\<your_username>\Saved Games\EugenSystems\<Act of Aggression folder> or [...]\Steam\userdata\<your user id>\<AoA game id>\remote (named profile.wargameprofile or similar). If the files are sync'd via the Steam cloud, you might have to disable this option temporary for Act of Aggression and start steam in offline mode one time after deleting the files (procedure should be similar to this). Run the game and it should look like you've started the game for the very first time.

Once again, this will delete everything related to your profile. You have been warned.

thanks for now. I can try without problems, I see you follow your guide.

thank you 8-)

nforceraid
Private

Postby nforceraid » Sun 14 Jan 2018 18:33

Shifu wrote:Go here to to contact the support http://www.eugensystems.com/contact-our-support/

I uninstalled the game, done cleaning, reinstalled without connecting to my account, everything ok the missions are clean.

Many thanks 8-)

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Mon 15 Jan 2018 16:30

Cool, enjoy playing then! :)
I'm currently running short on time. Hence, it takes some time until I respond. In urgent cases, consider contacting another mod.
Forum rules | A Forum's guide. | Tech Support Posting instructions & Tech FAQ