Act of Aggression cannot connect to server

Zentheon
Private

Act of Aggression cannot connect to server

Postby Zentheon » Tue 11 Aug 2015 22:41

I am currently having an issue regarding this this game, and i'd like to get back online as soon as possible, so please help me if this is my mistake~
Hello,
My name is Michaela, in-game name is Zentheon. I recently made a purchase for the game Act of Aggression, two purchases actually as a gift to my boyfriend for his birthday, about two days ago I assume. I have been playing the game PERFECTLY, however, today I encountered an issue regarding logging in. it had told me that i failed to connect to the server, a connection error. Now, this makes little sense to me as the game was fine for two days, no lag, and i must admit that i do LOVE this game. it is amazing for its strategic edge.
Anyway, i have reviewed the following issues within the game, attempting to find the issue:
-Firewall (I always have this turned off so it was not the issue)
-Restarting my router (Didn't work, attempted 3-4 times)
-Restarting my computer (Didn't work)
-Tested my connection on other steam games, everything was perfect but act of aggression still failed.
-attempted to change my password to log in to make sure that i wasn't hacked (I wasn't)
This could be an error on my side of course, so i do apologize if i am being too impetuous for declaring the issue upon the game, however, i don't want to waste money, but enjoy good games such as this one.
If you can discover the issue and how to solve it, please reply to this forum.
Thank you.

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Re: Act of Aggression cannot connect to server

Postby Shifu » Tue 11 Aug 2015 22:57

There have been server issues with the server earlier today. It should be fixed, though. Can you login right now?
I'm currently running short on time. Hence, it takes some time until I respond. In urgent cases, consider contacting another mod.
Forum rules | A Forum's guide. | Tech Support Posting instructions & Tech FAQ

Zentheon
Private

Postby Zentheon » Tue 11 Aug 2015 23:06

Shifu wrote:There have been server issues with the server earlier today. It should be fixed, though. Can you login right now?

Nope, apologies, i have maintained the difficulty

Zentheon
Private

Postby Zentheon » Wed 12 Aug 2015 16:21

anyway, i'd like to get back online soon, so please let me know when it should be fixed.

Zentheon
Private

Postby Zentheon » Wed 12 Aug 2015 18:28

i dont know if this is of any help, however, i felt as though my CD key was different for the game. Now, i attempted to create a new account, but every time i clicked on create, it failed to create.
These issues also began to occur after someone d/c from a game that me and my boyfriend were playing, after, both me and him crashed immediately, i wasn't able to get on after but my boyfriend still has access.

Leobox3point14159
Private

Postby Leobox3point14159 » Thu 13 Aug 2015 00:24

Please would someone soon fix this issue, a lot of people including me and her are still unable to connect to the servers! I only just recently got this game and I'd like to be able to play with my friends. I'm having the same exact problem as her! This is ridiculous that we're not receiving any help on how to fix this issue! I've been checking this forum post constantly looking for an answer and still nothing. Please someone fix this problem soon I really enjoy this game and I don't like feeling I wasted money on a game that won't work!

CyS890-sA
Private

Postby CyS890-sA » Mon 14 Aug 2017 23:13

Let me guess you guys aint gonna fix this issue...
Game has been dead almost since it launched and only a handfull of people still play this game. Just do us a favor and keep the servers alive so the people that still like to play it can continue on to do so.

If this is the way of killing the game i would like a refund... i cant find any posts that are saying you guys are closing.

KattiValk
General

Postby KattiValk » Tue 15 Aug 2017 00:24

Eugen's server host is currently having issues. All of Eugen's games are currently down.

Cpt.Xer0
Private

Postby Cpt.Xer0 » Tue 15 Aug 2017 10:15

Why does Eugen System make no LAN patch, then you could play over Hamachi!

Why is there no statement from Eugen System, what is wrong with their servers?
It's really sad.

ELITE
Sergeant

Postby ELITE » Tue 15 Aug 2017 19:26

You really want to kidding us?

More than 24 hours are the Servers down!

I have never played a Game with that bad support and never got a crashed Server for more than 1 day!

Still the worst Support ever.

AOA got no support since many month!!! no but fixes nothing...and its still unsync sometimes.

Unsync problem i never got in other games.