Cartel bugs

TheGenera1
Corporal

Cartel bugs

Postby TheGenera1 » Sun 23 Aug 2015 17:16

Right I do hope this is read as it is something that you will need to fix before the game comes out. While playing the game I have come across a number of bugs for Cartel, and while I haven't checked on other factions yet there could be the same problems with them as well.

1) Unit's have a list of possible upgrades when highlighted over. HOWEVER not all upgrades appear in this list, some are missing for example the MRSI Targeting upgrade is not listed on any of the units it applies to (Koalitsijia/Amos)

2) When units are upgraded with the listed upgrades some of the upgrades disappear from the list and others don't. For example On the Scropio when you upgrade with Smoke rockets and Camouflage it disappears from the list of upgrades for this unit when the unit is selected. HOWEVER when you upgrade the Otomatic for example, the upgrades are still listed as possible upgrades when the unit is highlighted. This needs to be consistent. Either all upgrades should appear as possibilities as a reference only OR the upgrade possibilities need to disappear once it has been upgraded for that unit. It doesn't make sense to have some units have a list and others not.

3) Finally I noticed that the upgrade "Optronic Sensor is listed twice" One of the upgrades costs (A) 750 and the other costs $5500 (RE)500 I BELIEVE this is supposed to be optical camouflage bricks since that upgrade DOES NOT APPEAR AT ALL ANYWHERE I think the affects of the more expensive version of the same upgrade is the correct camo upgrade it just needs renaming.

TheGenera1
Corporal

Re: Cartel bugs

Postby TheGenera1 » Thu 27 Aug 2015 00:30

Bump

Return to “Tech Support”