field-hospitals dont exchange pow for alu / rare earth

Mr Snipes
Corporal

field-hospitals dont exchange pow for alu / rare earth

Postby Mr Snipes » Tue 29 Sep 2015 20:02

When i exhange prisoners for ressources the prisoner disappears but the ressource is not transferred over.
Tried it in solo - skirmish and multiplayer. It does show the money being extracted ( the number and color is on top of the building for a second) - however it is not in my accounts. If needed i can upload yesterday's replay showing the issue.

killer00100
Master Sergeant

Re: field-hospitals dont exchange pow for alu / rare earth

Postby killer00100 » Wed 30 Sep 2015 07:43

If the storage is full, you can't gain resource from prisoner transfer (but prisoner still lost from transfer).

Araton
Warrant Officer

Postby Araton » Wed 30 Sep 2015 09:38

killer00100 wrote:If the storage is full, you can't gain resource from prisoner transfer (but prisoner still lost from transfer).

Yeah pretty much what happens if you don't pay attention to storage capacity.

Mr Snipes
Corporal

Postby Mr Snipes » Wed 30 Sep 2015 20:31

Araton wrote:
killer00100 wrote:If the storage is full, you can't gain resource from prisoner transfer (but prisoner still lost from transfer).

Had this idea as well and checked the behavior again.
The trading works fine when i play chimera though.
storage was empty when i tried it. I really would have liked getting some rare earth. My stock for alu was empty down to zero in another case when i tried to trade some guys for it.

AceRevo
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby AceRevo » Thu 1 Oct 2015 03:36

Mr Snipes wrote:
Araton wrote:

Had this idea as well and checked the behavior again.
The trading works fine when i play chimera though.
storage was empty when i tried it. I really would have liked getting some rare earth. My stock for alu was empty down to zero in another case when i tried to trade some guys for it.

Thats not how your stock works.. Allu and RE both stock up on the same stock, its the blue bar under your resources which is your stock, and if its all red it means you got your stock full of RE.. and you dont have any room for alluminium.

torinus
Lieutenant

Postby torinus » Thu 1 Oct 2015 13:22

There is another problem with this. If you can gain trading for RE before you can store RE you will not gain any RE but lose prisoner.

Anyways, this is a quasi bug. It needs to be disallowed to trade prisoners if you are not going to gain anything for it. The game must stop it and give a text warning about stock being full or something.

Mr Snipes
Corporal

Postby Mr Snipes » Sun 4 Oct 2015 10:51

Did some more testing, thanks for your hints. Have thought that the LEM-depot is dedicated to storing rare earth so it is not connected to the alu-storage in any way.
Before i sometimes bought some units that needed alu and found out that getting rare earth does not work. The reason is that a 9x% ish full storage blocks the interchange as well, even if the rare-earth-depot is empty.

Return to “Tech Support”