But... the translation budget was very low, I guess? At least I doubt the translators have ever played the game, or even knew that what they were translating is a game. It contains every kind of errors, inconsistencies, out of context translations or simple mistranslations. Some are very crucial because it'd lead players to the totally wrong direction.
Just a small part of examples:
- "quit" like quitting the chatroom rather than quitting the game
- "remove" like unlisting rather than deleting
- "confirm" like rechecking rather than affirming
- "remember the name/password" is translated as "request name/password again"
- "primary objective" is translated "main objective" in some places, "first objective" in others
- "can't be officially sanctioned" becomes "CAN be officially sanctioned"
- and many phrases directly translated from English make little sense...