wrong username or password

Motrooper09
Private

wrong username or password

Postby Motrooper09 » Tue 4 Aug 2020 19:36

Hello,

during the last Steam sale, I have bought Act of Agression. While I could create an Eugen account, if I attempt to log in in-game and enter my username and password as first time so I can add the CD key, I constantly get the message that my username or password is wrong.

But as I can log in here, I am pretty sure that both are correct. Any idea how to solve this?

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Re: wrong username or password

Postby Shifu » Thu 6 Aug 2020 11:20

Hello, please see here on how to contact the support and receive help: https://www.eugensystems.com/contact-our-support/

Motrooper09
Private

Postby Motrooper09 » Tue 1 Dec 2020 18:28

Would be awsome if there would be ANY reply from support...

vicious
Private

Postby vicious » Sun 14 Feb 2021 10:36

You did get a reply from "support" it was basically gtfo, I came here looking for info on the same and so far this is all I have seen, you cant contact them unless you send system file that isnt even needed in the first place because it's an account issue not technical (game wise)

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Wed 17 Feb 2021 19:37

I'm not affiliated with Eugen Systems and have no insight into their games/account system - the only thing I can do to help is point you in the correct direction.
Fwiw, I do agree it makes no sense to require this file for account issues. I suggest you simply upload an empty file.

Return to “Tech Support”