Best strategy/priority builds for US Army

Davin
Private First-Class

Best strategy/priority builds for US Army

Postby Davin » Thu 25 Feb 2016 11:52

hi all guys! someone know the best strategy/priority building on start match for US Army? i try more solutions, but i don't know where i wrong...my economy is slow and often enemy faction rush on my base for destroy me. Someone can help me? :)

KattiValk
General

Re: Best strategy/priority builds for US Army

Postby KattiValk » Thu 25 Feb 2016 12:19

Derp
Last edited by KattiValk on Thu 25 Feb 2016 15:40, edited 1 time in total.

Davin
Private First-Class

Postby Davin » Thu 25 Feb 2016 14:00

no one can help me? :cry:

Davin
Private First-Class

Postby Davin » Mon 29 Feb 2016 02:09

up

chykka
Brigadier

Postby chykka » Mon 29 Feb 2016 04:43

Davin wrote:hi all guys! someone know the best strategy/priority building on start match for US Army? i try more solutions, but i don't know where i wrong...my economy is slow and often enemy faction rush on my base for destroy me. Someone can help me? :)

USA is one of the better for early harassment openings. But at a certain point you need to turn inward when you Get your logistical center down. Now you have choice before you start investing into Teching Defcon, if you have reach you can build more refinery and use the speed upgrade too make it worth the range. Or you go too Defcon two and Use Fob. Than Saving for the Extended mining before buying the double Extraction upgrade in logistics center will earn you more later but cost you early.

Depends what faction they are, but once you hit Two some snipers could help you slow them in the banks. Remember too build a Prison camp and buy upgrade if you overstocked on AL or they sending big attack.

You can get marine upgrade and try too time with capture upgrade, make that early pre tech push. Before you start building Sandbox bunkers on your Refineries.

Once you decide too get extended mining make sure too build any buildings you missing after you get it. Most likely you will need like Air base, start mining Your rare earth as soon as you hit Defcon 1 and upgrade for Extra Gold asap (if it's Safe). If your base is getting too big Build another Logistical center too help repair Defenses, and more repair vehicles for your army.

You have lots of options but usually you will transition from Strykers too Abrams and Blazers, with Artillery and Repair. Getting Guardians with Javalin upgrade is great to have if you have Al too spare. USA you can rely on infantry but not in same was as Chimera and can't take same risks like Cartel.

Davin
Private First-Class

Postby Davin » Mon 29 Feb 2016 23:54

chykka wrote:
Davin wrote:hi all guys! someone know the best strategy/priority building on start match for US Army? i try more solutions, but i don't know where i wrong...my economy is slow and often enemy faction rush on my base for destroy me. Someone can help me? :)

USA is one of the better for early harassment openings. But at a certain point you need to turn inward when you Get your logistical center down. Now you have choice before you start investing into Teching Defcon, if you have reach you can build more refinery and use the speed upgrade too make it worth the range. Or you go too Defcon two and Use Fob. Than Saving for the Extended mining before buying the double Extraction upgrade in logistics center will earn you more later but cost you early.

Depends what faction they are, but once you hit Two some snipers could help you slow them in the banks. Remember too build a Prison camp and buy upgrade if you overstocked on AL or they sending big attack.

You can get marine upgrade and try too time with capture upgrade, make that early pre tech push. Before you start building Sandbox bunkers on your Refineries.

Once you decide too get extended mining make sure too build any buildings you missing after you get it. Most likely you will need like Air base, start mining Your rare earth as soon as you hit Defcon 1 and upgrade for Extra Gold asap (if it's Safe). If your base is getting too big Build another Logistical center too help repair Defenses, and more repair vehicles for your army.

You have lots of options but usually you will transition from Strykers too Abrams and Blazers, with Artillery and Repair. Getting Guardians with Javalin upgrade is great to have if you have Al too spare. USA you can rely on infantry but not in same was as Chimera and can't take same risks like Cartel.

ty very match mate for your explanation! i will follow your istructions!
someone want to add information?