Having a problem Saving my edit file?

SGTCrazyjoker
Private First-Class

Having a problem Saving my edit file?

Postby SGTCrazyjoker » Mon 10 Sep 2018 23:50

Hello everyone. Im new to the fourms and hope and pray its not a a dead game. This game is Great and i give it 5 stars I Just wish there was a way to make a Long AI Battle and Etc. so after reading thru the fourms i see its a way to give more RRS Resources so the battle can last longer and more on going! I am playing on the Classic Act of Aggression and started learning how to mod this game thru moddingSuite.. But i Ran into the issue i believe i found the file and Instance that belong to the OIL, Aluminum and ,Rare earth and it made it 400,000 each but now saving is the issue! everything i save the game seems to overwrite the entire File with only my save Instead of SAving my changes to the file! can anyone help me :) Thanks you

McNash
Lieutenant

Re: Having a problem Saving my edit file?

Postby McNash » Thu 13 Sep 2018 05:13

SGTCrazyjoker wrote:Hello everyone. Im new to the fourms and hope and pray its not a a dead game. This game is Great and i give it 5 stars I Just wish there was a way to make a Long AI Battle and Etc. so after reading thru the fourms i see its a way to give more RRS Resources so the battle can last longer and more on going! I am playing on the Classic Act of Aggression and started learning how to mod this game thru moddingSuite.. But i Ran into the issue i believe i found the file and Instance that belong to the OIL, Aluminum and ,Rare earth and it made it 400,000 each but now saving is the issue! everything i save the game seems to overwrite the entire File with only my save Instead of SAving my changes to the file! can anyone help me :) Thanks you

You must be sure you are saving the right NDF_Win.dat file, as with every new patch a new one is created which replaces the previous one.

SGTCrazyjoker
Private First-Class

Postby SGTCrazyjoker » Fri 14 Sep 2018 21:45

McNash wrote:
SGTCrazyjoker wrote:Hello everyone. Im new to the fourms and hope and pray its not a a dead game. This game is Great and i give it 5 stars I Just wish there was a way to make a Long AI Battle and Etc. so after reading thru the fourms i see its a way to give more RRS Resources so the battle can last longer and more on going! I am playing on the Classic Act of Aggression and started learning how to mod this game thru moddingSuite.. But i Ran into the issue i believe i found the file and Instance that belong to the OIL, Aluminum and ,Rare earth and it made it 400,000 each but now saving is the issue! everything i save the game seems to overwrite the entire File with only my save Instead of SAving my changes to the file! can anyone help me :) Thanks you

You must be sure you are saving the right NDF_Win.dat file, as with every new patch a new one is created which replaces the previous one.

How do i make sure.. I go to the foldet of my patch and then i edit the only win.dat file then i try to save and when i save the file ise to be 14.000kb but after save ots only 5177kb amd game crazy :(

SGTCrazyjoker
Private First-Class

Postby SGTCrazyjoker » Fri 28 Sep 2018 00:36

==bump==

Okay maybe im not being clear! Everytime i save a edit and start the game it crash at start up!

Version : Final
Revision: 780095353
Branche: gitlab/aoa_reboot
Projet: ACTOFRUSE
ACCESS VIOLATION (Reading 0x00000002)

Occurred the 27/09/2018 (dd/mm/yyyy) at 18:27

Core dumped in C:\Users\claude\AppData\Local\Temp\780095353_ActOfRuse Final_47f.dmp for post-mortem analysis.G

What i notice is the NDF.Win file before editing its size is 15.824 KB and after i edit and crask the size is 5,233KB... Which im confused about :(

I am using this version of the Wargame: EE/AB & RUSE modding v0.5.1

Can someone please help or try to Assist me ? if if they can edit the file and email me the file for me i would be thankful :) All i want for the REboot version is to make the harvester collect 1000 each trip and also to make the Oil Deposit at least 400000 .. also give the AI alot of money so they have money to build and fight back hahah :)