MODDING!?!

Souse
Private

Re: MODDING!?!

Postby Souse » Tue 16 Feb 2016 11:42

Oh man I feel like that was a really obvious error on my half I was using the folder structure mentioned above. Thank you!

~{MODoGEN}~
Private

Postby ~{MODoGEN}~ » Wed 1 Nov 2017 16:56

oompah wrote:look out if someone can make a modern version of something that "looks" like C&C Generals

You touched upon a very important question for me.
This is my favorite subject and a difficult task ...
Let me make an important commentary.

Greetings all on this forum!
I welcome the developers and those who are engaged in modding!
I apologize, my native language is Russian, I use Google translator ...
I have a great desire to make a mod on the platform of Act of Aggression - Reboot Edithion (2016), i.e. on the version where building units can be created and managed manually.
I myself am a fan and one of the developers of the mod C & C Generals Zero Hour: Project Raptor 9.1 Mod. At the moment I'm finishing work on another patch and I really want to do a similar mod on the Act of Aggression - Reboot Edithion (2016) platform . I really liked this game. Very beautiful game, similar to the universe << Generals >>.
But I have two problems:
1) What is the error associated with the file ZZ_Win.dat ?? How do I fix this bug? Why is the file corrupt? Where can I get a normal, whole, working file? I was very upset when it was found out that such damaged files are not one or even two, their 17 damaged ZZ_Win.dat ...
2) Which program is best to edit the game's configuration files? What would make it easier to work with files Act of Aggression: Reboot Edition(2016)? So that I could work quietly and make a mod fashionable on C & C Generals ...
Please advise in understandable words that Google would be able to translate a good understandable translation into my native, Russian language. Sorry, but I do not know much foreign languages. ​
Last edited by ~{MODoGEN}~ on Sat 4 Nov 2017 18:39, edited 2 times in total.
Act of Aggression - Reboot Edition: Generals Mod

~{MODoGEN}~
Private

Postby ~{MODoGEN}~ » Wed 1 Nov 2017 17:03

oompah wrote:look out if someone can make a modern version of something that "looks" like C&C Generals

Hello). I'm trying to make a mod like C & C Generals.
I wrote a great message, I dismissed it, but it did not appear. I clicked on the Send button, but I do not see it at the forum ... ???
Act of Aggression - Reboot Edition: Generals Mod

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Wed 1 Nov 2017 20:33

~{MODoGEN}~ wrote:

Hello). I'm trying to make a mod like C & C Generals.
I wrote a great message, I dismissed it, but it did not appear. I clicked on the Send button, but I do not see it at the forum ... ???
Hello and welcome on the forum!

For security reasons, a moderator must read and approve your post before it becomes publicly visible. You should see your other post now.