MODDING!?!

Souse
Private

Re: MODDING!?!

Postby Souse » Tue 16 Feb 2016 11:42

Oh man I feel like that was a really obvious error on my half I was using the folder structure mentioned above. Thank you!

~{MODoGEN}~
Private

Postby ~{MODoGEN}~ » Wed 1 Nov 2017 16:56

oompah wrote:look out if someone can make a modern version of something that "looks" like C&C Generals

You touched upon a very important question for me.
This is my favorite subject and a difficult task ...
Let me make an important commentary.

Greetings all on this forum!
I welcome the developers and those who are engaged in modding!
I apologize, my native language is Russian, I use Google translator ...
I have a great desire to make a mod on the platform of Act of Aggression - Reboot Edithion (2016), i.e. on the version where building units can be created and managed manually.
I myself am a fan and one of the developers of the mod C & C Generals Zero Hour: Project Raptor 9.1 Mod. At the moment I'm finishing work on another patch and I really want to do a similar mod on the Act of Aggression - Reboot Edithion (2016) platform . I really liked this game. Very beautiful game, similar to the universe << Generals >>.
But I have two problems:
1) What is the error associated with the file ZZ_Win.dat ?? How do I fix this bug? Why is the file corrupt? Where can I get a normal, whole, working file? I was very upset when it was found out that such damaged files are not one or even two, their 17 damaged ZZ_Win.dat ...
2) Which program is best to edit the game's configuration files? What would make it easier to work with files Act of Aggression: Reboot Edition(2016)? So that I could work quietly and make a mod fashionable on C & C Generals ...
Please advise in understandable words that Google would be able to translate a good understandable translation into my native, Russian language. Sorry, but I do not know much foreign languages. ​
Last edited by ~{MODoGEN}~ on Sat 4 Nov 2017 18:39, edited 2 times in total.
Act of Aggression - Reboot Edition: Generals Mod

~{MODoGEN}~
Private

Postby ~{MODoGEN}~ » Wed 1 Nov 2017 17:03

oompah wrote:look out if someone can make a modern version of something that "looks" like C&C Generals

Hello). I'm trying to make a mod like C & C Generals.
I wrote a great message, I dismissed it, but it did not appear. I clicked on the Send button, but I do not see it at the forum ... ???
Act of Aggression - Reboot Edition: Generals Mod

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Wed 1 Nov 2017 20:33

~{MODoGEN}~ wrote:

Hello). I'm trying to make a mod like C & C Generals.
I wrote a great message, I dismissed it, but it did not appear. I clicked on the Send button, but I do not see it at the forum ... ???
Hello and welcome on the forum!

For security reasons, a moderator must read and approve your post before it becomes publicly visible. You should see your other post now.
I'm currently running short on time. Hence, it takes some time until I respond. In urgent cases, consider contacting another mod.
Forum rules | A Forum's guide. | Tech Support Posting instructions & Tech FAQ