Cartel Vanguard

Araton
Warrant Officer

Cartel Vanguard

Postby Araton » Sat 26 Mar 2016 21:32

Hi,

So, I wanted to let you know that in my opinion the Cartel Vanguard is useless and it's the shittiest tier 3 infantry unit.
It shoots on site by default, without me telling him to shoot and it cannot capture vehicles. I want that skill back.
Fix this unit please!

Thx

torinus
Lieutenant

Re: Cartel Vanguard

Postby torinus » Sat 26 Mar 2016 22:53

Araton wrote:Hi,

So, I wanted to let you know that in my opinion the Cartel Vanguard is useless and it's the shittiest tier 3 infantry unit.
It shoots on site by default, without me telling him to shoot and it cannot capture vehicles. I want that skill back.
Fix this unit please!

Thx

One fix for them would be to boost their move speed a lot. Rarely enemy will have no stealth detection in late game so they need to be able to close distance faster to use their gun. Currently I only find them good for clearing banks, taking enemy PoWs while in stealth and doing stealth surprise captures of enemy buildings.

dotDash
Sergeant

Re: Cartel Vanguard

Postby dotDash » Mon 11 Apr 2016 01:59

torinus wrote:
Araton wrote:Hi,

Fix this unit please!

Thx

One fix for them would be to boost their move speed a lot. Rarely enemy will have no stealth detection in late game so they need to be able to close distance faster to use their gun. Currently I only find them good for clearing banks, taking enemy PoWs while in stealth and doing stealth surprise captures of enemy buildings.

I think they are just fine for bank capturing, easy POW capturing and can also be used to sneakily capture enemy structures.

Return to “Reboot Edition Beta”