Micro of Stealth Units

Evlbob
Private

Micro of Stealth Units

Postby Evlbob » Thu 21 Apr 2016 00:12

One of the biggest issues I find with the game currently is the inability to micro stealth units properly...they shouldn't be attacking the first building/unit in front of them when you give them the attack move to attack a specific building.

There needs to be a better 'no attack' stance so that you can avoid shooting with them regardless of if the stealth is detected.

torinus
Lieutenant

Re: Micro of Stealth Units

Postby torinus » Thu 21 Apr 2016 10:33

Evlbob wrote:One of the biggest issues I find with the game currently is the inability to micro stealth units properly...they shouldn't be attacking the first building/unit in front of them when you give them the attack move to attack a specific building.

There needs to be a better 'no attack' stance so that you can avoid shooting with them regardless of if the stealth is detected.

That is not only an issue of stealth units, all units attack everything in their path when you tell them to attack a specific enemy/target.

Evlbob
Private

Re: Micro of Stealth Units

Postby Evlbob » Fri 22 Apr 2016 10:07

Good point. I should have better explained that the issue, which applies to all units, is most obviously an issue with stealth units.