With no further suspense, here is the patchlog:
- 8 attack/defense scenarios, playable in solo (1vsIA) and multiplayer (1vs1) with specially modified divisions. For more information: see here
- 2 new aces:
- Lafayette 'Wardaddy' Pool, a tank commander for the 3rd Armored Division.
- Alexander Uhlig, an Airborne infantry commander for the 91. Luftlande.
To know more about them, check our dedicated article written by MadMat.
- New acknows for Italian soldiers (Freiwillige in the 716. Infantry Division), Spanish (Nueve infantry in the French 2e DB) and Russian (for Osttruppen in several German divisions)
GRAPHIC OPTION IMPROVEMENTS
- Added sharpening toggle option
- Added vignetting toggle option
- Improved pathfinding system when convoys were turning around when vehicles are massed in the beginning of the game.
- Fixed a bug allowing you to select “Sword” 10v10 map when creating a 4v4 multiplayer game
- Fixed British and Canadians Aslt. Pioneers names
- Fixed top view image of the MG271
- Fixed a bug displaying the wrong map artwork when changing game mode
- Changed a word that prevents game speed to be correctly displayed in replays when playing with German language
- Fixed a bug that made "Colleville" displayed twice in Closer Combat
As announced in our content roadmap, we’ll update Steel Division: Normandy 44. Unit pack and Coop mission pack are coming soon for free, and more to be announced!
Note for modders: You will need to generate and upload your updated mod to make it compatible with this new version.