WW2 is the logical setting for Wargame

homerfcb
Lieutenant

Re: WW2 is the logical setting for Wargame

Postby homerfcb » Thu 19 May 2016 00:27

Just read comments on a Hearts of Iron IV article in games magazine and damn I don't want these people to get here. People saying that they are proud of Nazi Germany and denying the Holocaust and even getting likes for it and other people backing it up buy stupid conspracy theories. I felt really "sad"(Is this the right word) while reading this bulls*...
Coming back here to the forums, I have to say, I like you guys, stay as you are, please keep away from WW2....
The big nerf whiners thread, much controversal stuff, some suggestions and some more stuff, also with a big Patriot range explanation Just klick me, or go here viewtopic.php?f=155&t=48184

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Postby Xeno426 » Thu 19 May 2016 01:05

Eugen should make its next game set in WW2 in the Burma theater. :D
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Thu 19 May 2016 01:12

Xeno426 wrote:Eugen should make its next game set in WW2 in the Burma theater. :D

A Kokoda Track simulator?

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Postby Xeno426 » Thu 19 May 2016 01:14

[EUG]MadMat wrote:
Xeno426 wrote:Eugen should make its next game set in WW2 in the Burma theater. :D

It's WW2 that everyone wants, just not the way everyone wants. But no, I was thinking more of the fighting that was done between the British and Indian forces against the Japanese.

Also, no Wehraboos, so that's a plus.
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

Rabidnid
Lieutenant

Postby Rabidnid » Thu 19 May 2016 01:34

Xeno426 wrote:
[EUG]MadMat wrote:

It's WW2 that everyone wants, just not the way everyone wants. But no, I was thinking more of the fighting that was done between the British and Indian forces against the Japanese.

Also, no Wehraboos, so that's a plus.

No, its some people, or possibly just a few vocal people

Burma is just weird. The Japanese would need to have stave to death as an option. They kept doing these grand encirclements in the jungle that could not be supported logistically, so they would boot the Brits out of their position only to have troops stave to death in the aftermath. Oh, and African infantry with Polish officers. 6,000 Polish officers escaped to the UK and and were put to use in various roles. Most ended up in the Polish divisions when created but some ended up at the ends of the earth in places like Tanzania forming up new infantry units for the UK.

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Postby Xeno426 » Thu 19 May 2016 01:37

Polish formations would need a special bear unit.

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Thu 19 May 2016 04:25

Xeno426 wrote:Polish formations would need a special bear unit.

All of which carry more supplies than the average truck.

Fascist Pink
Sergeant Major

Postby Fascist Pink » Thu 19 May 2016 06:00

homerfcb wrote:Just read comments on a Hearts of Iron IV article in games magazine and damn I don't want these people to get here. People saying that they are proud of Nazi Germany and denying the Holocaust and even getting likes for it and other people backing it up buy stupid conspracy theories. I felt really "sad"(Is this the right word) while reading this bulls*...
Coming back here to the forums, I have to say, I like you guys, stay as you are, please keep away from WW2....

ParadoxPlaza isn't overrun with wehraboos. This isn't CoD, it's going to attract a more cerebral crowd than the average WW2 game.

zebtucker
Lieutenant

Postby zebtucker » Thu 19 May 2016 06:21

Fascist Pink wrote:
homerfcb wrote:Just read comments on a Hearts of Iron IV article in games magazine and damn I don't want these people to get here. People saying that they are proud of Nazi Germany and denying the Holocaust and even getting likes for it and other people backing it up buy stupid conspracy theories. I felt really "sad"(Is this the right word) while reading this bulls*...

ParadoxPlaza isn't overrun with wehraboos. This isn't CoD, it's going to attract a more cerebral crowd than the average WW2 game.

Theese people know that too they just dont want ww2 and are trying to find somthing to blame on .
Becuse surley no one can be this thin skinned?

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Thu 19 May 2016 07:08

Well there is fascist pink and you have the flag of the RSI, so it's not really helping our case.

Return to “General Discussions”