That was fast...

Azaz3l
Brigadier

Re: That was fast...

Postby Azaz3l » Thu 9 Mar 2017 22:13

codextero wrote:
Azaz3l wrote:Old marshalls (even ex ones) also received a vip beta key without needing to go through that googledocs sheet "who fills information faster, wins" selection. Noice.

Didn't Guggy say that he didn't make it in or something like that? "No orange name privileges"

Let's just say I know some marshalls who got the invite without going through that "fill with random info as fast as possible" sheet. You must be thinking of Gronank, he was pretty inactive on the forums these last years though.

Gyg
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Gyg » Thu 9 Mar 2017 23:04

eMeM wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:And here I'm just hoping that the best of the best of Wargame community got keys so that they could give constructive feedback.

Don't worry, I'm in.

So eMeM, can we except SD polandball comics? I see you made the 1DP ball already... :)

eMeM
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby eMeM » Thu 9 Mar 2017 23:19

No idea.
Maybe the game is bad and I will drop it after a few battles :P

[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Thu 9 Mar 2017 23:42

codextero wrote:Didn't Guggy say that he didn't make it in or something like that? "No orange name privileges"

Just his old age: he likes ranting here while a guest invitation is waiting helplessly in his mailbox ...

Gyg wrote:So eMeM, can we except SD polandball comics? I see you made the 1DP ball already... :)

Why do you think we've let him in? :twisted:

codextero
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby codextero » Thu 9 Mar 2017 23:55

[EUG]MadMat wrote:
codextero wrote:Didn't Guggy say that he didn't make it in or something like that? "No orange name privileges"

Just his old age: he likes ranting here while a guest invitation is waiting helplessly in his mailbox ...

Guess he should have literally checked his (VIP beta) privileges.

Anyhow, the rest of us will be waiting fingers crossed for when the next batch of keys get handed out.

Sweedish_Gunner
Brigadier

Postby Sweedish_Gunner » Fri 10 Mar 2017 01:01

Can't wait for the inevitable videos from 'quality' YouTuber's such as Raptor. Always bugs when people who don't know shit get the first look.

Hopefully Razzman and the high rank lot got their own invitations without needing to fill in the form.

hansbroger
Lieutenant General

Postby hansbroger » Fri 10 Mar 2017 01:07

Sweedish_Gunner wrote:Can't wait for the inevitable videos from 'quality' YouTuber's such as Raptor. Always bugs when people who don't know shit get the first look.

Hopefully Razzman and the high rank lot got their own invitations without needing to fill in the form.

Yeah my hope is that they send out invites to the modding/ranked/forum dignitary/marshal community, I was a bit worried by the suddenness of it all tbh. I'm perfectly fine with not getting in, I just want the game Beta tested by good players and especially players who had experience with Wargame and its quirks rather than a bunch of 4chan Wehrboos/Youtube personages just looking for cool leaks to boost viewership... The last time something surgy like this happened we got Israel as a DLC.
Projectnordic in game! will likely see you on pact/red dragons/french!

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Fri 10 Mar 2017 01:37

codextero wrote:
Azaz3l wrote:Old marshalls (even ex ones) also received a vip beta key without needing to go through that googledocs sheet "who fills information faster, wins" selection. Noice.

Didn't Guggy say that he didn't make it in or something like that? "No orange name privileges"

One of them did.
Courtesy of KattiValk

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 10 Mar 2017 02:23

eMeM wrote:I'm the best of the best of Wargame community :<

Just inactive for the last few... years.

Eeehhhh...

I'm going to hope that a bunch of the current crop of top tier players made the beta list. It would be cool if I got a key I guess, but honestly giving one to me is somewhat counter-productive IMO. If I was to get a key, I'd rather it go to someone who has been current on Wargame and is really good. That way the product, when released, is hopefully better and more balanced.

Oh well, best of wishes with the beta. As much as WW2 bores me to tears, this game is slowly managing to tickle my fancy.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Guggy
General

Postby Guggy » Fri 10 Mar 2017 02:28

Yeah I was mistaken regarding my key, I did receive one. Sadly I'm without a PC so I'll make sure it ends up in the hands of a respectable and appropriate tester.

UGBEAR.

Return to “General Discussions”