Page 3 of 4

Re: Sturmtiger

Posted: Tue 14 Mar 2017 21:02
by Sweedish_Gunner
I'd like to see the Sturm-Infanteriegeschütz 33B, if we can't get the Brummbar.
Image

Edit; ignore it, all of them went to the Soviet Union.

Re: Sturmtiger

Posted: Tue 14 Mar 2017 21:12
by Mike
Sweedish_Gunner wrote:I'd like to see the Sturm-Infanteriegeschütz 33B, if we can't get the Brummbar.
Image

Edit; ignore it, all of them went to the Soviet Union.


Still, cool find! :D

Re: Sturmtiger

Posted: Tue 14 Mar 2017 23:20
by Nathan des Lessings
Sweedish_Gunner wrote:I'd like to see the Sturm-Infanteriegeschütz 33B, if we can't get the Brummbar.
Image

Edit; ignore it, all of them went to the Soviet Union.

Well I think there will be something similar to that anyway hopefully :D
Whats about the wurfrahmen 40?

Re: Sturmtiger

Posted: Wed 15 Mar 2017 00:51
by hansbroger
Sweedish_Gunner wrote:I'd like to see the Sturm-Infanteriegeschütz 33B, if we can't get the Brummbar.
Image

Edit; ignore it, all of them went to the Soviet Union.

#OKHwastingallthetoys #RedArmyblowingupallthegoodstuff

Re: Sturmtiger

Posted: Wed 15 Mar 2017 01:42
by [EUG]MadMat
Sweedish_Gunner wrote:I would hope for the Brümmbar. Don't know if there were any in Normandy though.

There were some, as an independant Abteilung, but they were there.

Re: Sturmtiger

Posted: Wed 15 Mar 2017 01:44
by Mike
[EUG]MadMat wrote:
Sweedish_Gunner wrote:I would hope for the Brümmbar. Don't know if there were any in Normandy though.

There were some, as an independant Abteilung, but they were there.


What time will the keys be sent out tomorrow? :geek:

Re: Sturmtiger

Posted: Wed 15 Mar 2017 01:45
by [EUG]MadMat
Mike wrote:What time will the keys be sent out tomorrow? :geek:

In due time, as always.

Re: Sturmtiger

Posted: Wed 15 Mar 2017 01:46
by Wicca
IMMINENT!

Re: Sturmtiger

Posted: Wed 15 Mar 2017 01:52
by Mike
[EUG]MadMat wrote:
Mike wrote:What time will the keys be sent out tomorrow? :geek:

In due time, as always.


Just to be clear, don't know or won't tell? :lol:

Re: Sturmtiger

Posted: Wed 15 Mar 2017 01:54
by OriginalCanadian
Midnight UTC? ;)